Any riders around Berwyn/Cicero/OakPark/Stickney/Lyons [IL] ?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/13/2010 9:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:35 AM

Hey so are there any riders around this area? The areas in the title are pretty much connected from where I am [Berwyn] and me and a couple of dudes just go around street jumping all the time always trying to learn a new trick but could use some more BMX riders.

It's mainly nothing but skater kids [not hating since the local Modest Sk8r shop was featured on Mountain Dew contest] but would like to see more BMX riders in my area.

Usually everyday, we just bike around

Berwyn

Cicero

OakPark

Stickney

Lyons

Forest View

for a great ride. It's always been fun and would like to spread more BMX trends than skating.

*Yes! We do go miles and miles and miles and not realize how far we went until we're like DAMN where are we? That's honestly how cool it is.

If you don't wanna ride around I'd just like to get a number on how many BMX riders are still left... The only types that ride BMX is little kids riding GT Mags Rims and at the MOST trying a bunny hop [not hating just saying] but its cool they're into it.

-YES! We're actually starting to do some video recordings of just going around. I'm not saying we're great [first summer to actually start tricks but have been biking all my life] but it's a great start to see our work progress! I have a friend in my school trying to get sponsored but soon to start posting videos of his work.[180s]

|

11/2/2010 8:29 PM

I live in burbank.

|

BIKE CHECK ♥
Albe's is where it's at!
Chicago, Illinois, - Deep up in the ghetto.

11/3/2010 2:31 PM

My dad lives in Lyons I'm out there some weekends.. My lil cousin live in LaGrange we both ride.. I'll direct him to this post asap.. Definitely gonna see whats up though.. He's 15 I'm 21.. whats your guys age group?

|

11/3/2010 2:45 PM

Hey cool ppl, our age group is 14-20. Most of us come from our Morton West high school. But we have other riders in Morton East. The older onces already graduated senior year and we have riders new and different and same each time. like today @ 5 we're gonna ride at a school in Oak Park jumping and grinding

|

11/3/2010 3:18 PM

well i live inthe coty and never rode in the burbs before (even though it sounds real fun)
but lemme kno if yall ever come in the city
the age group is 15-18 with 5 guys

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

11/9/2010 6:45 AM

I'll hit you up on here next time I'm around.. Should be thursday late thru sat or sunday

|

11/10/2010 11:42 AM

MrYeah wrote:

I'll hit you up on here next time I'm around.. Should be thursday late thru sat or sunday

me?

im kool wit it the more the merrier

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

12/8/2010 4:51 PM

Crap, i think im to old for this crew. Lol

|