Anyone in Madison WI?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/23/2019 10:26 PM

Are there any BMXers here who's home base is Madison?

|

9/3/2019 7:17 AM

I’m in New Richmond Wisconsin

|

10/2/2019 11:02 AM

Milwaukee here.

|

10/4/2019 10:53 AM

Yeah I live in madison wi still looking for Bmx riders to ride with

|

10/4/2019 12:41 PM

Yeah lets session street sometime you and anyone else who wants to ride.

|

10/4/2019 12:42 PM

Matt111 wrote:

Yeah I live in madison wi still looking for Bmx riders to ride with

Lets BMX sometime.

|

10/13/2020 10:08 PM

Matt111 wrote:

Yeah I live in madison wi still looking for Bmx riders to ride with

freeridebmxer wrote:

Lets BMX sometime.

I'm moving to madison in june so I'm trying to find people to ride with there but yall are probably way older lol

|

10/14/2020 11:42 AM

Matt111 wrote:

Yeah I live in madison wi still looking for Bmx riders to ride with

freeridebmxer wrote:

Lets BMX sometime.

2702smth wrote:

I'm moving to madison in june so I'm trying to find people to ride with there but yall are probably way older lol

You goin to UW/ever ride the spots there lol?

|

10/19/2020 2:27 PM

freeridebmxer wrote:

Lets BMX sometime.

2702smth wrote:

I'm moving to madison in june so I'm trying to find people to ride with there but yall are probably way older lol

freeridebmxer wrote:

You goin to UW/ever ride the spots there lol?

I've ridden the campus, it's rad-been a LONG time. Would recommend though.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura