I.L. riders lets hook-up

Related:
Create New Tag

4/16/2009 1:39 PM

Dudes! we need to do another multiple park jam soon,last time we started at 31st street(burnham)than burbank,pipe;ine in romeoville,and plainfield park.we had a blast and it's high time for another one! Let me know what ya all think and well try and set something up as far as locations and times. Later! Oh yea, check it out! the whip is commin together man.[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]

|

4/16/2009 2:22 PM

Visit the Hill BMX in Elgin, I am the new track operator.

www.thehillbmx.com

|

5/2/2009 4:19 PM

wrench wrote:

Visit the Hill BMX in Elgin, I am the new track operator.

www.thehillbmx.com

u a member of the grohs????or however u spell it?

|

5/6/2009 10:27 AM

Yes I am

|

5/9/2009 8:59 PM

imdown just dont tell my mom

|

catch ya slipin at a light "GET OUT YO SHIT"

5/9/2009 9:00 PM

oh and panera im sponsored buy sumbaum now

|

5/9/2009 9:01 PM

dont forget inwood
my home ground

|

5/11/2009 9:01 AM

S-up A.J.? Dude romeoville was a real good time!Dude that rode for that "one" trek company was fuckin unbelievable/and a unbelievable fuckin dick!,just goes to show being good on a bike does'nt make ya cool cus dude was a jerk,he could 360 whip but i could break-em in half(one day his mouth is going to put him into a position that his bike skills can't get him out of,but aside from that i had a fuckin awesome time.

|

5/11/2009 6:59 PM

pantera214life wrote:

S-up A.J.? Dude romeoville was a real good time!Dude that rode for that "one" trek company was fuckin unbelievable/and a unbelievable fuckin dick!,just goes to show being good on a bike does'nt make ya cool cus dude was a jerk,he could 360 whip but i could break-em in half(one day his mouth is going to put him into a position that his bike skills can't get him out of,but aside from that i had a fuckin awesome time.

yeah that was sicvk and im down for the session at codys just need th adress
they guy didnt say anything to me so i dont have a problem but he did seem real smug

|

5/18/2009 3:10 PM

i live like 2 hours away from joliet. i will need a place to stay if some one can hook me up with that, ill be there for sure.

|

live to ride, ride to live

5/18/2009 7:43 PM

yo theres a new indoor skatepark in st charles you guys should come check it out

|

5/19/2009 2:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2009 2:04 PM

koepkebmx wrote:

yo theres a new indoor skatepark in st charles you guys should come check it out

we know there tons of talk about a session up there ill hit u up when its official

|

5/20/2009 8:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 7:50 PM

koepkebmx wrote:

ajguzmanbikes wrote:

we know there tons of talk about a session up there ill hit u up when its official

sweet just to let your guys know if ur under 18 you gotta have a parent for waivers.....just so you guys dont drive up here and be pissed.

but ya hit me up on my cell if you are gonna ride any geneva or st charles. skateparks

its in my signature

|

10/3/2009 8:40 PM

koepkebmx wrote:

ajguzmanbikes wrote:

koepkebmx wrote:

sweet just to let your guys know if ur under 18 you gotta have a parent for waivers.....just so you guys dont drive up here and be pissed.

but ya hit me up on my cell if you are gonna ride any geneva or st charles. skateparks

its in my signature

no saint charles is big money and need brakes

|

my wheel set puts your,s to shame ha ha ha !

10/3/2009 8:42 PM

but im in let me know jake aka subrosa 708 415 2913

|

my wheel set puts your,s to shame ha ha ha !

10/6/2009 2:29 PM

i'd love to ride with you guys but i'm way up in galena in the corn fields. if i had a ride down there i'd be on it. is there a bus system or something in this state?

|