It's Getting Colder...

Related:
Create New Tag

10/24/2008 7:24 AM

Dammit. This means that soon all the street riders will have to migrate to their indoor winter spots, aka parks, which means I will have to ride more park. I am sick of paying to ride.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/24/2008 6:23 PM

lol, i hate winter... we're trying to find a warehouse to lease... buddy built some small ramps in his garage, hella tight, but hella fun

ps. i hate parks

|

10/25/2008 6:32 AM

I suggest storing a couple things in that warehouse, so its not just a lil private riding spot, so if someone should stop by and see it, (landlord) they wont assume you are running a "park" out of it. Put a couple old cars (depending on its size) in there, and maybe some cardborad boxes (full of stuff or not) in there, and maybe just put all your rideable stuff off to one side so it looks like it isnt rideable unless you are there. Maybe make things moveable.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/26/2008 4:20 PM

yeah, we've usually been pretty careful bout that in the past, our last landlord didnt really care, just as long rent came in for the month. lol, usually there will be lumber, metal, welders, and tools and stuff that will be stored there...

|

10/30/2008 9:58 AM

i live in indana and lucky we have street an outdoor skate park and my buddy got a nice set up in his wear house 3 spines to box jumps and quater pipe and bull corner

|

Muntiny ^_^
(Go big or Go home)