ANYBODY IN KANSAS SPEAK UP!!!!!
i need somewhere to ride
any decent parks around?

Killer_dsm Killer_dsm
5/5/2008 11:52 AM

where are you trying to ride at

fitbikeguy13 fitbikeguy13
5/5/2008 12:17 PM

dude go to the bridge in joplin mo i live in frontenac its next to pittsburgh same town pretty much but for me its a 30 min drive and they open from 3-11 on weekdays fridays 3-12 if your 18 and saturday 9-12 and sunday 1-5 im lookin at getting sponsored by them just check out the jomo pro vid and that was theyre anual bmx contest shits knar bro

fitbikeguy13 fitbikeguy13
5/5/2008 12:17 PM

ooh and pittsburg and frontenac both have parks

dk2day! dk2day!
5/6/2008 7:29 AM

thanks ill hella check that out
ive been ridin down in derby and haysville little shitty parks

well haysville blows derby is decent

streetcrime streetcrime
5/26/2008 2:06 AM

Topeka has two awesome cement parks. The one in Lawrence is just a small basic street set up with a mini ramp but it is really fun. The Kansas City area has good parks scattered all over the place. Pleasant valley is the shit!

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

fitcorider77 fitcorider77
12/12/2008 9:13 AM

im frm indpendence kansas go to joplin,mo the bridge its sick u can come where i live we got a park or u can go to emporia kansas its not very big but its fun for bmx and it always deserted or neosasha kansas they have a cement park it not to big either but its fun or bartisville oklahoma they have an indoor park

nirvestreetrider nirvestreetrider
12/25/2008 1:54 PM

College campouses are usally fun to ride. I used to ride the FHSU campous in hays alot. But now i moved back to spearville...where there is...cows.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

09 Kink Transition...yes...i ride a tranny.

Im the CLIT commander of the sexy army.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP