Minnesota

Related:
Create New Tag

5/24/2007 5:51 PM

Hey yo is anyone from minnesota im tryin to find some other riders my friends wont get off there ass's to even ride out on the street so im lookin for some people that will

|

8/8/2007 5:58 PM

i live in sartell mn

|

9/6/2007 3:46 PM

dude i live in minnesota in a town called kenyon. IT SUCKS MALORLY!!!!!!!
we dont have shit to ride! so i just kinda look fo spots. the only good spots are a 1 jump trail and the jump has nothing for loft. we also have an oldbed factory thats pretty cool to ride around otherwise there's nothing

|

your not a poser if u just ride and have fun!

10/19/2007 12:45 AM

bikerdude359 wrote:

we dont have shit to ride! so i just kinda look fo spots. the only good spots are a 1 jump trail and the jump has nothing for loft. we also have an oldbed factory thats pretty cool to ride around otherwise there's nothing

i live in brainerd and all thats here is JC's which has a hip transfer, a spine, a six stair, 2 quarter pipes, and a pyramid

|

2/6/2008 11:22 AM

If you guys are lookin for places to ride in Minnesota I used to live in Duluth you can find some riders there and we have some decent trails that Red Bull camera crew shoots, one indoor park, a nice park across the bridge in Superior,WI and I have some friends that would show you all the street spots and there are plenty!

|

4/1/2008 7:03 PM

i live in bloomington and theres not very many nice spots here, but we usly go 2 minneapolis. thats filled with shit!

|

4/10/2008 6:45 PM

bikerdude359 wrote:

hoffmanagent wrote:

i live in brainerd and all thats here is JC's which has a hip transfer, a spine, a six stair, 2 quarter pipes, and a pyramid

i live in floodwood i have some back yard jumps and two quaters get at me if you want to ride! do you know brady

|

5/15/2008 6:05 PM

I live in La Crescent MN

|

AUGUST 1ST=GO BMX DAY!

5/25/2008 6:15 AM

I live in Hutchinson. We have a little free park, and then some curbs, like 2 flights of stairs, and a 6 foot wide concrete bank in a tiny alley. Not a lot to ride here, but we made do, or make a trip out to somewhere else, usually towards the cities.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/26/2008 1:25 PM

St Cloud has a bunch of stuff spread around the city, especially on campus there. Amazing.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/27/2008 4:37 PM

yo if you want to find street spot's are park's check out MNbmx.com. are interbmx.com

|

I LOVE MY BIKE!!

7/5/2008 10:33 PM

yo josh i am down if you wanna ride let me know

|

7/6/2008 5:17 PM

hoffmanagent wrote:

I'll be there next week and I'm bringing my bike. Does that park have bike days, or is it one of those get up early and sneak in there and ride kind of deal?

|

The bigger the waistband, the deeper the quicksand!!

7/12/2008 7:52 PM

We should all head to the cities sometime, and have a big session. Good times shall be had by all.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/12/2008 10:21 PM

i live in Luverne MN and there isnt shit for ridin tha skate park here has like half a vert and two rails and thats it!

|

bmx fuuuuuuuuuuun

7/23/2008 3:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/23/2008 3:42 AM

i live by ojibiway park and i cant even ride that small ass park and i cant find any good street

so thats why i suck ass need some street places or something is there a cement park anywhere in minnesota bikes can ride?

|

7/23/2008 3:41 AM

or somet

|

7/23/2008 6:48 PM

Mound MN has a concrete park. Free, pegs or not is your call. Its probly about half an hour or so from you depending on traffic. Its a fun park. Tri-Valley YMCA has a big concrete one, but it costs $ and no pegs.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/23/2008 11:15 PM

o thanks that mound one looks sick is it busy allot you know?

|

7/24/2008 9:38 AM

its not too bad generally, but that depends on when you go. Early in the morning is your best bet over summer. It is packed right around 3 or 4, then dies off for dinner. ive been there once and it was full. If you head out there, let me know, i will try to bring some people and ride too

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/24/2008 11:15 AM

alright will do but im not ganna be going anytime soon gotta wait till i can afford to fix up my bike

|

8/2/2008 12:16 PM

I live in St. Cloud now. Pretty fun street here.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/5/2008 7:16 PM

I just left MN. Dave and I rode together in Hutchinson. Now I live in NC. Good bye MN fellers!

|

8/7/2008 11:47 AM

Way to be Dustan, you lamer

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/8/2008 10:44 AM

Waverly is a dead town, winter is a downer(snowmobiling is a life saver).

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(: )
(")_(")the bunny wants YOU!

8/15/2008 8:24 AM

Waverly is fairly close to mound...go ride there smile good park! That or make a journey to st cloud and give me a heads up, i know of some fun street there

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/28/2008 8:52 AM

tsrichter24 wrote:

i live in bloomington and theres not very many nice spots here, but we usly go 2 minneapolis. thats filled with shit!

I wish I lived in Bloomington -

That's almost riding distance to Monkey Village.

I'd be a regular there, awesome trails. (At least last time I was there.)

|

8/28/2008 9:45 PM

i live in a small town and there isnt a whole lot to ride but i make do

|

8/29/2008 10:13 AM

-gavin- wrote:

i live in a small town and there isnt a whole lot to ride but i make do

See if you can get a ride to alexandria, I am sure there is some street to ride. otherwise, build stuff

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura