albes v.s. danscomp

Related:
Create New Tag

7/17/2009 8:28 AM

witch one is better albe's or danscomp? i think albe's is cuz i live by it so i can just ride there but i want to hear from you on witch one is better k thankls add me let me no w/e myspace is http://www.myspace.com/white1200 email to add me is white1200@yahoo.com or hit me up on aim white1200

|

8/3/2009 5:28 AM

I've been getting things from DANS' COMP every since they operated out of a house. They're close to Terre Haute, and alot cheaper than most places. However, I have noticed that they are starting to become the WAL-MART of BMX, and buying up everything, thus not allowing the smaller hometown shops to be able to get any stock.

I order from J's Bikes in Terre Haute, now. Support a small business! smile
ALBES has always got my order right and on a timely mannor, but I don't like how you can't choose the color of clothing you want. Small critizism, but they should be able get their inventory straightened out, so that they can allow the customer to have this convience of choice.

|

63 ARMY - AMERICAN MADE

8/8/2009 5:20 PM

i like them both it depends who has what for a cheaper price. but i hate Empirebmx there way over priced.

|

8/10/2009 12:10 PM

i like danscomp but i guess i cant say cuz i dont use albes a;bes seems fine

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

8/12/2009 6:52 PM

|

8/18/2009 8:48 AM

i've never ordered from albes or empire. so i'd have to go with danscomp

|

8/18/2009 9:12 AM

danscomp the wal-mart of bmx...thats funny

|

8/18/2009 9:19 PM

dans comp all the way

|

check out the stoughton bike bike park on facebook and come and see it for ur self!

8/29/2009 12:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2009 12:12 AM

dans comp. i've noticed empire and albe's don't carry as much. plus october is my birthday month, so i get much $$, and they always give 20% off in october... some things just work out. Wink oh yeah, and i get my parts in 3 days, so they're quick, don't know how albe's and empire compare to that though...

|

9/17/2009 5:41 PM

ive only shoped at dans their cheap and i love it but ive never bout from albies and i have people tell me its sweet but im happy with dans

|

NEVA STOP the only thing that can stop you is you're self

3/16/2010 6:17 PM

I Vote DANS!

|

3/20/2010 7:18 PM

Dan's, got almost $400 in stuff from them yesterday.

|

4/1/2010 6:20 PM

I like albes just because i can actually go there since i live close

|

4/9/2010 9:38 PM

i love dans. theyve got good well priced parts and the promos are great like free shipping and etc. and the free gift. cant beat that! ive heard albes is great so i wanna get something small from there and see how they are.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

9/5/2010 1:07 PM

i like dans, i ordered a headset form albes and it toke 2 days to get to me but then again im in the same state as them, but ilike dans for the reason more parts to chose from and i get my stuff around 2 days from dans aswell. so i vote dans.

|

If you're a real rider, CHECK MY SET UP! (; You know you wanna :D.

9/5/2010 1:25 PM

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

9/16/2010 8:16 AM

i only use dans comp when they have a huge sale

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

10/12/2010 9:18 PM

I like DansComp on how they guarantee lowest prices.

Also,

I live just a block away from "Dan's Bike Shop" I'm not sure if they're related but inside they have the DansComp catalog always sitting on top.

Some of the dudes are cool and others are total D-Bags major.

|

10/13/2010 8:29 AM

DANS ALL THE WAY!!!!

|

BMX is the life and blood in my soul.

10/13/2010 4:19 PM

I like both. But the only thing that i don't like about Albes is when you actually go in there, they are rude.

|

Live Love RIDE

BMX isn't just a hobby it's a LIFESTYLE

Ride OR Die

10/15/2010 4:41 PM

SUPPORT BMX! BUY BMX! www.albes.com or www.empirebmx.com. Dan's Comp is just the CCS of BMX. It's disgusting. Have you ever called their automated 1-888 number? Every time I have, some chick answers who doesn't know the first thing about BMX.

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

12/3/2010 11:43 AM

i shop at honest bike shop, in Rochester MN, mainly cus i work there, the only thing i buy anywhere else is my pedals , from danscomp

|

life is like ridin a bicycle, to keep your balence you need to keep moving forward...but going backwards, up,down, sideways helps make it fun!

12/4/2010 5:53 PM

Local bike shop.

Period.

(For me it is Erik's Bike Shop in St. Cloud)

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/6/2010 11:53 AM

i have never even looked at albes, soo

|

life is like ridin a bicycle, to keep your balence you need to keep moving forward...but going backwards, up,down, sideways helps make it fun!

|

|

12/25/2010 8:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:17 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Local bike shop.

Period.

(For me it is Erik's Bike Shop in St. Cloud)

This^^^

For me it's P&T Fitness in Jackson and Pro Cycle in Holt

I get parts just as fast as any mail order, for pretty close to the same price, and i'm supporting local business as well as my home state. If I can help it I try to keep my money in my state as much as possible. Michigans economy is so screwed that it needs all the help it can get.

Quite honestly, anyone who shops at a mail order when they have a local bike shop that get the same stuff is F***ing retarded.

|

-Ryan-
'07 Eastern Battery - Cracked TT and wishbone Chainstay
'10 Fit TRL 3 - Snapped downtube
Fit Eddie V3-Current Whip
'Refs: spikez5, throwafit, 420kid, RideHard93, TCBmx

12/25/2010 12:25 PM

ALBES, they are awesome, the guys in there a hilarious and they are like the only company that has Christmas Giveaways (Instantly making them Awesome)

|

2/6/2011 8:43 AM

stillinthegame wrote:

danscomp the wal-mart of bmx...thats funny

and so very true

|

Just ride and stop being a DICK to the new kids

2/6/2011 8:44 AM

tinybikerider33 wrote:

SUPPORT BMX! BUY BMX! www.albes.com or www.empirebmx.com. Dan's Comp is just the CCS of BMX. It's disgusting. Have you ever ...more

really i call them all the time and they seem cool

|

Just ride and stop being a DICK to the new kids