ohio trails

Related:
Create New Tag

4/17/2011 7:23 AM

Are there any good trails in ohio? hit me up

|

4/24/2011 8:50 AM

there is some up here in sheffield by elyria and LCCC. also there is some shityy ones by chenga 57 and my buddy has some in oberlin near dales bike shop

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/4/2011 6:53 PM

future FBM wrote:

there is some up here in sheffield by elyria and LCCC. also there is some shityy ones by chenga 57 and my buddy has some in oberlin near dales bike shop

there are some in north ridgeville they r huge!!!!!!! and where by lccc that is where i go to school?

|

Just ride and stop being a DICK to the new kids

6/7/2011 8:48 AM

future FBM wrote:

gtbikes wrote:

there are some in north ridgeville they r huge!!!!!!! and where by lccc that is where i go to school?

are the ridge villes the ones with lights and such and were built by a dude with a dirt bike?

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK