stevens point WI

Related:
Create New Tag

7/18/2010 12:33 PM

any one shred there cuz all the bikers i no gave up biking

|

BMXMIK

7/19/2010 9:24 PM

Well if you have your license, go to Madison or Menomonie. Lots of dudes in either city.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/20/2010 7:37 PM

i do but no car to get there

|

BMXMIK

7/26/2010 10:41 PM

im from beloit but im like the only biker here. we have a ok skatepark its not very bike friendly but i make it work

|

SEATS MADE OF CHEESE!!!

refs:iridebmxeveryday,prophet,brenden1207,brplante,essej101

8/15/2010 8:18 PM

I'm a Stevens Point local that has been riding for a long time. Due to work and other stuff going on I usually only get out to ride once a week. Normally head to Weston, but take occasional trips all over the state. I haven't done much street riding for years, most of all the good stuff is gone.

|

8/16/2010 10:28 AM

Stash wrote:

I'm a Stevens Point local that has been riding for a long time. Due to work and other stuff going on I usually only get out to ride once a week. Normally head to Weston, but take occasional trips all over the state. I haven't done much street riding for years, most of all the good stuff is gone.

ya i herd there was some nice stuff to ride but the took it down

|

BMXMIK

8/16/2010 11:06 AM

10 to 15 years ago the university was an awesome place to ride. Due to construction and additions the best stuff is no longer there. We had some nice trails in Whiting as well, but those have been gone for over 12 years. At least we will have a decent park soon.

|

8/16/2010 12:10 PM

yeah i will for sher be shreding that everyday i can

|

BMXMIK

1/2/2011 4:28 PM

Any parks in madison or north. just moved here and im not haven and luck with riding spots now that i found out 4season in madison close and the jamesvile has a park but its tiny ramps and mostly made for the younger crowd.

|

Ehh i know i look dumb but my helmet saved me couple times...i think.