what are we gonna do in the winter?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/11/2009 11:42 PM

skateparks? garages? or take a break till spring?

|

9/12/2009 12:11 AM

idk dude.. you tell me. im sharing the same problems. i say we find some old warehouse and do it up!

|

Lie.Cheat.Steal

9/12/2009 12:12 AM

ride in the winter? Hopefully we don't get a lot of snow here.

|

9/12/2009 12:17 AM

i may not be as gnarly as you, but heading out for an outdoor session when its 5 degrees outside it does not seem too appealing to ride. but as soon as it hits 30.. game on

|

Lie.Cheat.Steal

9/12/2009 11:50 AM

I ride indoor parks, covered parking garages, and tough it out on the windless days. Just gotta make your sessions count guys. Ride all the outside stuff you can now, and shred inside all winter.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/12/2009 1:26 PM

Indoor parks. old factory that we have some ramps in. A lot of 16in garage sessions.

|

9/12/2009 8:22 PM

snowboard? am i the only one that does something out of biking?

|

Refs on TCUB: Aetsh, i <3bike
Refs on Vital: abod, 605, Blake el gingero, BobPA
All refs are buying

9/13/2009 8:06 AM

yea snowboarding!!!

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

9/13/2009 6:35 PM

clear the garages smile
try to find the biggest garage out of yr friend maybe someone even has a 4car garage lol haha i wish
and obviously indoor parks.

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

9/14/2009 7:25 AM

I snowboard even though I'm bad at it. I try to hit an indoor park about once a week or so, and hit up any street I can. In the past I shoveled off the whole free skatepark and rode it. Downside was that all the skaters in that town would show up, call their friends, and soon id have no chance at a run. (Plus the little shits would claim they did the work, despite me being the only person with a shovel.) Don't be afraid of bundling up and heading into the cold, use winter as a chance to get your basics dialed, manuals, 180s, 360s, hop bars, hop whips, flatland, nose wheelies, grinds etc. If you can, build a nice grind box and haul it out onto a clear nonbusy street and ride it til your hands go numb, then go in and warm up.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/14/2009 7:31 AM

this winter ima do swim team for my school. i always liked swimming and this summer some friends convinced me to swim. plus during the winter i really dont have much drive to ride, because of the weather and not any indoor parks, and my garage is way to small for a session. last winter i just dialed in my 180s, and worked on getting my fakies forever. my friend wrestles during the winter, and ima be swimming during the week, and working during the weekends. but after practice maybe a 30 minute session in the driveway or just cruise the neighborhood.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

9/14/2009 2:30 PM

I am making a snow bike for this winter. for real riding indoor parks, garages and this old abandon factory I think me and some fiends are going to build some nice ramps in there this year.

|

9/15/2009 2:44 PM

i snowboard in winter but i ride my bike in my garage or in parking ramps around me, or even the occasional skatepark. i hate paying but sometimes u just gotta.

|

got bike?

refs: showtime402, effigy, dallas6689, freddydapice

9/15/2009 2:45 PM

plus lately the way winters have been here not like we need to worry i rode my bike so much last winter, just put on some nice warm riding gloves = )

|

got bike?

refs: showtime402, effigy, dallas6689, freddydapice

9/16/2009 8:54 AM

I pretty much pick a day that isn't windy and is above 10 degrees, and i go ride, generally for like half hour to an ahour at a time, but its better than nothing.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/21/2009 2:46 PM

there is a indoor mini park in springfeild i belive...

|

10/20/2009 9:11 AM

i take poops

|

10/21/2009 5:13 PM

flowbiker24 wrote:

i take poops

haha lmao

|

10/21/2009 5:18 PM

indoor parkkkk even tho its not insulatedddd and its coldddder then fuck in there

|

10/23/2009 8:14 AM

mike_shreds_a_kink wrote:

indoor parkkkk even tho its not insulatedddd and its coldddder then fuck in there

Bet it's warmer than outside.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/27/2009 3:04 PM

yeah dude i snowboard everyday in the winter

|