50s music for chillout?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/27/2019 2:01 PM

Doris Day is my favorite female singer; IMO, she has the most beautiful female voice. And just so you know, my reason for liking her has nothing to do with the fact that she's hotter than VY Canis Majoris. whistling

&list=RDApNRGiqxjK0&index=1

My body melts when I hear her sing. Such a relaxing voice for when you come home exhausted and just wanna kick back. She gives me hope that there was actually a time when people made good music—just sayin'. ermm

I play her on my 1957' Heathkit tube amp, which drives a Stromberg-Carlson speaker (1948) in an open-ended cabinet.

Anyone like classic music or oldies, too?
|

8/27/2019 2:40 PM

"She gives me hope that there was actually a time when people made good music"

There's quite a lot of good recent music out there, if you just know where to look for it:

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

8/29/2019 6:52 AM

Agreed. I'm more into the older stuff, but what you posted seems soothing enough.

|

11/30/2019 2:25 PM

I’m into all music 50s 60s older rock new rock old rap new rap old country new country I can’t get enough of music

|