Any Tech/Prog/Melo death metal riders here ?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/24/2017 3:16 AM

Anyone here listens to technical, progressive or melodic DM here ?
Your favourite bands ?

|

kek

12/6/2017 10:36 AM

2goXD wrote:

Anyone here listens to technical, progressive or melodic DM here ?
Your favourite bands ?

Cynic is amazing

|

1/12/2018 9:37 AM

not to gravedig...but isn't that what we are known for doing?

old school metalhead here...started my death metal likings with Deicide, Carcass, Venom etc...got into Morbid Angel, Sepultura and Death in the early 90's...then Hate Eternal, Black Dahlia Murder, Nile, Vader and Meshuggah in the late 90's...

still love tall of the extreme metalz now-a-day's but lean more towards black metal (always have) crossover and thrash. Some of the newer technical and other death metal borders too much on nu-metal for me sometimes..or just gets ridiculously down-tuned and low pitched for me....

amny suggestions for someone who has been out of touch with the death scene fro about 5 years?

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

1/12/2018 1:37 PM

sXeBMXer wrote:

not to gravedig...but isn't that what we are known for doing?

old school metalhead here...started my death metal likings with Deicide, Carcass, Venom etc...got into Morbid Angel, Sepultura and Death in the early 90's...then Hate Eternal, Black Dahlia Murder, Nile, Vader and Meshuggah in the late 90's...

still love tall of the extreme metalz now-a-day's but lean more towards black metal (always have) crossover and thrash. Some of the newer technical and other death metal borders too much on nu-metal for me sometimes..or just gets ridiculously down-tuned and low pitched for me....

amny suggestions for someone who has been out of touch with the death scene fro about 5 years?

I'm not sure about death metal I still listen to death a lot and cannibal corpse but there are a few decent prog bands out there

|

2/1/2018 8:53 AM

The Contortionist's first 2 albums.
Everything by Opeth ever.

BTBAM first couple albums too.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

3/12/2018 4:40 PM

Check out Haiduk

Melodic black / death

|

haiduk