Drone metal?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/11/2014 7:12 PM

Just started listening to Sunn O))) and bands like that recently, honestly so mind bending and catchy. Anyone else dig this stuff?

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/12/2014 7:19 AM

I haven't heard them, but i liked it when Metal was Metal and there weren't iddy biddy tags to try and differentiate every different sound a different band used. I like Metal, so i'll probably like them, unless this "drone" word means it's quite a bit different from actual Metal...

|

1/12/2014 8:50 AM

Zhuxiong wrote:

I haven't heard them, but i liked it when Metal was Metal and there weren't iddy biddy tags to try and differentiate every different sound a different band used. I like Metal, so i'll probably like them, unless this "drone" word means it's quite a bit different from actual Metal...

Well Sunn for example has a lot of feedback and stuff, and sounds kind of like black meta, albeit much slower and heavier

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/12/2014 11:43 AM

Zhuxiong wrote:

bmxfromma wrote:

Well Sunn for example has a lot of feedback and stuff, and sounds kind of like black meta, albeit much slower and heavier

so its like black metal that's not black metal?

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/12/2014 4:36 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

so its like black metal that's not black metal?

Yeahh...think slower black sabbath with screamed vocals...kinda weird and besides the vocals I'm not sure why it's considered metal, but genres are genres I guess

|

-HardBMX_Tim