Dubstep help

Related:
Create New Tag

7/26/2011 9:51 AM

im barely getting into dubstep, i need help finding some good tracks artists, mixes, what ever. Anything helps guys thanks

|

/ / /M POWER (OO=[][]=OO) /O==[][]==O\

7/26/2011 2:44 PM

Depends, have you gotten into the real, deep dubstep or the watered down dancey dubstep? Post an example.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

7/26/2011 4:47 PM

flow wrote:

Depends, have you gotten into the real, deep dubstep or the watered down dancey dubstep? Post an example.

Well I def dont want the dancey type. The deep dubstep sounds better. Any recomendations?

|

/ / /M POWER (OO=[][]=OO) /O==[][]==O\

7/27/2011 12:56 AM

Big Chocolate is my favorite.
|

7/27/2011 4:01 PM

RxGrimReaper wrote: Big Chocolate is my favorite.

Fucking atrocious.

|

with enough practice you can acquire the ability to masturbate with your thighs.

7/29/2011 2:44 AM

shuves Penissin wrote:

Well I def dont want the dancey type. The deep dubstep sounds better. Any recomendations?

Okay good. You sure?

Skream
Distance
The Widdler
Benga


Tell me if that's what you want and I'll post more.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

7/29/2011 9:34 PM

RxGrimReaper wrote: Big Chocolate is my favorite.

I fucking love big chocolate and deadmau5

|

7/30/2011 1:35 PM

RxGrimReaper wrote: Big Chocolate is my favorite.

he done a remix of an architect song for their cd

|

7/30/2011 1:58 PM

flow wrote:

Depends, have you gotten into the real, deep dubstep or the watered down dancey dubstep? Post an example.

shuves Penissin wrote:

Well I def dont want the dancey type. The deep dubstep sounds better. Any recomendations?

flow wrote:

Okay good. You sure?

Skream
Distance
The Widdler
Benga


Tell me if that's what you want and I'll post more.

examples of the other type of dubstep please!

|

/ / /M POWER (OO=[][]=OO) /O==[][]==O\

7/30/2011 3:26 PM

shuves Penissin wrote:

Well I def dont want the dancey type. The deep dubstep sounds better. Any recomendations?

flow wrote:

Okay good. You sure?

Skream
Distance
The Widdler
Benga


Tell me if that's what you want and I'll post more.

shuves Penissin wrote:

examples of the other type of dubstep please!

flux pavilion
cookie monster
doctor P
datsik
bassnectar
rusko

etc.

|

7/30/2011 3:53 PM

CARL wrote:

flux pavilion
cookie monster
doctor P
datsik
bassnectar
rusko

etc.

This is an example of a person who doesn't know what real dubstep is. This is the type of dancey, watered-down, commercial dubstep.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

7/30/2011 4:17 PM

shuves Penissin wrote:

examples of the other type of dubstep please!

CARL wrote:

flux pavilion
cookie monster
doctor P
datsik
bassnectar
rusko

etc.

flow wrote:

This is an example of a person who doesn't know what real dubstep is. This is the type of dancey, watered-down, commercial dubstep.

still the shit

|

7/30/2011 6:27 PM

flow wrote:

Depends, have you gotten into the real, deep dubstep or the watered down dancey dubstep? Post an example.

shuves Penissin wrote:

Well I def dont want the dancey type. The deep dubstep sounds better. Any recomendations?

flow wrote:

Okay good. You sure?

Skream
Distance
The Widdler
Benga


Tell me if that's what you want and I'll post more.

skream is legit to the max.

its like the opposite of that skrillix shit.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

7/30/2011 8:39 PM

Check out Fabriclave 37 mix/album. Pretty legit.

|

7/31/2011 9:46 AM

|

7/31/2011 9:52 AM

RxGrimReaper wrote: Big Chocolate is my favorite.

Filthy.

|

7/31/2011 2:45 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

skream is legit to the max.

its like the opposite of that skrillix shit.

I think I love you :D

@Skavenger, yeah I still like that sort of shit, I'm just making sure he understands the difference.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

7/31/2011 4:19 PM

" frameborder="0">
|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

8/2/2011 10:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2011 10:35 PM

imo i cannot stand flux.

skream. benga, are some of my favorite noted producers.

@flow you pretty much named everyone i was going to name... i cannot stand that BS dubstep... pretty much the list that carl gave.

|

8/3/2011 12:09 AM

kikcer2 wrote:

imo i cannot stand flux.

skream. benga, are some of my favorite noted producers.

@flow you pretty much named everyone i was going to name... i cannot stand that BS dubstep... pretty much the list that carl gave.

Good to hear :D

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

8/3/2011 12:53 AM

RxGrimReaper wrote: Big Chocolate is my favorite.

Jeremy(Rides a Bike) wrote:

Filthy.

I know atrocious is bad but do you mean filthy in a good or bad way? Haha.

|

8/3/2011 11:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/4/2011 12:01 AM

16 bit tokyo set or milky pie mix

|

8/4/2011 3:57 PM

16 bit - Swine flu

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo








For faster reply text me at 7024964706

8/6/2011 6:35 PM

milezzbmx wrote:

I fucking love big chocolate and deadmau5

deadmau5 is house u fuckin spanner not dubstep

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

8/8/2011 6:09 PM

milezzbmx wrote:

I fucking love big chocolate and deadmau5

deadmau5 isnt dubstep XD

|

8/10/2011 4:57 AM

shuves Penissin wrote:

examples of the other type of dubstep please!

CARL wrote:

flux pavilion
cookie monster
doctor P
datsik
bassnectar
rusko

etc.

flow wrote:

This is an example of a person who doesn't know what real dubstep is. This is the type of dancey, watered-down, commercial dubstep.

thats what he asked for lol

i prefer dancey dubstep with an actuall melody

|

8/11/2011 11:30 PM

CARL wrote:

thats what he asked for lol

i prefer dancey dubstep with an actuall melody

Check out skream, melodies for days. Hahaha

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

8/16/2011 8:54 PM

Flux Pavilion
Vaski
Skrillex

|

http://twitter.com/#!/SavannahSvorec

We can do ANYTHING we feel like
I love riding bikes

8/17/2011 9:23 PM

skrillex
flux pavillion
datsik
chrispy
excision

imo all pretty good

|

8/17/2011 9:23 PM

cardambass wrote:

" frameborder="0">

this!

|