Etnies Chapters

Related:
Create New Tag

12/7/2017 5:40 AM

Does anybody know what the song is from the Etnies Chapters trailer?

I think it is also the same song for the Ruben/Joe Rich part.

Thanks!

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

12/14/2017 2:41 PM

Which trailer? There are 2 of them.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

12/14/2017 2:45 PM

This one dude:

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

12/14/2017 3:18 PM

Don't know if this is it, haven't listened to it on a decent set of speakers yet but the result from shazam is :

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

12/14/2017 11:01 PM

Cheers for trying, but I don’t think it’s that.

|

12/15/2017 2:58 AM

I'll have another look when I get to my computer later.

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson

12/15/2017 4:58 AM

Thanks man, really appreciate it.

|

12/15/2017 7:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2017 7:45 AM

It's: Travesura - Van Song
Link:

Here's a similar song from Markit Zero(I think), if you're into that kind of music smile :
|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson

12/15/2017 8:35 AM

Yusssssssssssss!!! This has actually made my day. Thanks again!

|

12/15/2017 9:10 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Yusssssssssssss!!! This has actually made my day. Thanks again!

No bother!

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson

1/12/2018 9:36 AM

p1p1092 wrote:

It's: Travesura - Van Song
Link:

Here's a similar song from Markit Zero(I think), if you're into that kind of music smile :

OH MA GAWD! That last one just made my day.

Markit Zero was the film that got me 100% into BMX. Watched it so many times...

Looked for this music, never found it... That was 3-4 years ago!

Thanks, man! You rock!

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.

1/14/2018 10:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2018 10:07 AM

Skylight wrote:

OH MA GAWD! That last one just made my day.

Markit Zero was the film that got me 100% into BMX. Watched it so many times...
...more

No bother! smile If you want to know any of the other music from Markit Zero, let me know. I have all of them saved in one of my playlists on YouTube.

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson