Food for Thought

Related:
Create New Tag

9/13/2011 8:26 PM

Anyone who is interested in dubstep, and I mean dubstep not this Skrillex shit, watch this. Oh actually if you like Skrillex, watch this too.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

9/13/2011 9:58 PM

loefah is fucking BADMAN. his tunes are unbeleivable, literally window smashing bass. all people who claim to like " dubstep " should be made to learn the true roots. big up for posting this

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/13/2011 11:10 PM

Yeah man! It pisses me off when people claim to know everything about dubstep but they've never even heard of Digital Mystikz or Loefah.

|

9/14/2011 12:20 AM

And to the black guy at the end:

"It's amazing that more people aren't going crazy over this, but it's gonna happen, I feel it."

Oh buddy, you have noo idea.

|

9/14/2011 10:31 AM

flow wrote:

Yeah man! It pisses me off when people claim to know everything about dubstep but they've never even heard of Digital Mystikz or Loefah.

trust me you think it sucks for you? i live in the US for one getting my hands on good true dubstep is impossible 2 everyone i talk to thinks skrillex is fucking god and deadmu5 is dubstep... fml.

|

9/14/2011 4:40 PM

kikcer2 wrote:

trust me you think it sucks for you? i live in the US for one getting my hands on good true dubstep is impossible 2 everyone i talk to thinks skrillex is fucking god and deadmu5 is dubstep... fml.

I know exactly how you feel man. Trust me.

|

9/14/2011 6:35 PM

flow wrote:

kikcer2 wrote:

flow wrote:

I know exactly how you feel man. Trust me.

i felt bad i sent my mate a few links for legit dubstep and he sent me one back saying just for you. so i listened to it just for him. i wanted to go punch him in the face... it sounded like someone farting into a mic for most of the song

|