dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

2/6/2014 6:10 PM

Shit yeah Hendrix rules! I love Voodoo Chile, Fire, Wind Cries Mary, Hey Joe, Little WIng, ect, ect. One of the greatest guitarists of all time.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

2/6/2014 8:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2014 8:07 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Shit yeah Hendrix rules! I love Voodoo Chile, Fire, Wind Cries Mary, Hey Joe, Little WIng, ect, ect. One of the greatest ...more

Great riding music.

i love all his stuff, I sold my stratocaster and guitar gear to fund my skavenger el blanco loco project, i can play a few of those tunes you listed above.

I miss my stratocaster so much, it was gorgeous, I've still got an accoustic tho but it ain't the same sad

Little wing is an amazing tune, and castles made of sand, Jimi was such a fucking dude, proper style cat.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

2/6/2014 9:15 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Shit yeah Hendrix rules! I love Voodoo Chile, Fire, Wind Cries Mary, Hey Joe, Little WIng, ect, ect. One of the greatest ...more

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Great riding music.

i love all his stuff, I sold my stratocaster and guitar gear to fund my skavenger el blanco loco project, ...more

Voodoo Chile is the best song in the world for flowing through the woods. I can play the rhythym on Little Wing and Hey Joe, not the leads though. I mostly play bass now, because I got lazy. Still bust out the Strat ever once in a while though smile

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

2/9/2014 11:28 AM

Hendrix is awsome, too bad alot of people only listen to his "popular" songs he's got so many amazing songs that not alot people know about

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/9/2014 6:49 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Hendrix is awsome, too bad alot of people only listen to his "popular" songs he's got so many amazing songs that not alot ...more

I agree mate, theres nothing wrong with his hits but there's alot more to jimi than just that, like all his jams and stuff.

If you havent heard it check out the solo accoustic stuff he did in that apertment in London, its amazing.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

2/10/2014 7:52 PM

love him. the black keys are good too.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

2/10/2014 8:30 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

love him. the black keys are good too.

Older black keys are good (thinkfreekness, rubber factory)before kroq started playing them and thwy went soft

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin