Is it bad that i listen to Lorde when I ride?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/7/2015 7:31 PM

Is this weird? Yes. I listen to her when I ride. Anyone else here listen to her when you ride or is it just me here? Yes I think her music is amazing. Enough said.

|

10/8/2015 4:29 AM

yes. yes it is

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

10/19/2015 7:03 PM

Lol. She's AMAZING.

I absolutely love her voice, and I've seen her live. Which was absolutely incredible.

Yeah, I listen to her when I ride all the time. Because pure yes.

|

10/23/2015 9:16 AM

Lorde is the shit

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/23/2015 10:20 AM

I like that your name on here is Ibanez, which is a guitar consistently used for hard rock and Metal, yet you listen to Lorde.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/25/2015 1:06 PM

I do listen to rock and metal a good bit, but I mainly listen to Lorde because she's amazing. :p

|

6/20/2016 4:24 PM

Ibanez wrote:

Is this weird? Yes. I listen to her when I ride. Anyone else here listen to her when you ride or is it just me here? Yes I ...more

It's not that bad. I sometimes listen to a remix of Tennis Court lol but its not the original song, its the remix. But yeah its not bad, whatever gets you in the zone/mood is good

|

I swear to drunk i'm not god

7/18/2016 11:56 PM

in all honesty. just listen to whatever the fuck you like man. who cares, youre the one riding and youre the one listening to it. i was just fucxin with ya before

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

7/19/2016 6:47 PM

sketchytravis Its okay man haha. People give me shit all the time for what i listen to. (Lorde) Its cool haha. Also here's my riding shirt: Photo

|

9/2/2016 12:13 PM

What a stupid question.. it's absolutely normal that you're listening Lorde when riding the bike. You can listen to whatever you want, It's your choice.

|

Land it or go home