OG dubstep thread

Related:
Create New Tag

9/15/2011 8:46 PM

slow, deep, minimal dub influenced and bassy as fuck





contribute to the badness
|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/15/2011 8:57 PM

correct me if im wrong here. but im sorry this shit kills me

|

9/15/2011 8:59 PM

thats nice and sub bassy, a little to much chainsawness for me but that aint too bad

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/15/2011 9:00 PM

Verde. wrote:

thats nice and sub bassy, a little to much chainsawness for me but that aint too bad

yeah i didnt notice that... my sound system on my computer is pretty bad ass... enough bass to make my speakers walk across my desk.

|

9/15/2011 9:03 PM

kikcer2 wrote:

yeah i didnt notice that... my sound system on my computer is pretty bad ass... enough bass to make my speakers walk across my desk.

thats badass as fuck. ones my room make the door knob shake

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/15/2011 9:06 PM

one you recommended.



makes me anxious as fuck.
|

9/15/2011 9:13 PM

|

9/15/2011 9:28 PM

both absolutely amasing tracks

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/15/2011 11:25 PM

|

9/15/2011 11:32 PM

yesss ^^^ get back on the bong is another of my faves by him

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/16/2011 12:43 AM

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

9/18/2011 10:21 AM

&feature=player_detailpage
|

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||___
| THE SEX TRUCK |||""'|""\___,_
|_____________ l||__|__|__|
(@)@)"""""""**(@)(@)**|(@)


refs:TCBMX

9/18/2011 10:21 AM

&feature=player_detailpage
|

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||___
| THE SEX TRUCK |||""'|""\___,_
|_____________ l||__|__|__|
(@)@)"""""""**(@)(@)**|(@)


refs:TCBMX

9/18/2011 9:46 PM

jamesbmx1324 wrote:

&feature=player_detailpage

FAIL.

|

9/18/2011 9:49 PM

|

9/18/2011 9:51 PM

cant forget about D1...

|

9/19/2011 12:49 AM

dubstep sounds like farts...

|

Refs : ninjacat33

9/19/2011 10:42 PM

lol u realise james that track is house

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/20/2011 9:46 PM

Verde. wrote:

lol u realise james that track is house

yeah that confused me... i wasnt hearing the dubstep either.

|

9/20/2011 10:01 PM

Whip wrote:

dubstep sounds like farts...

and this is why i dont listen to skrillex

|

9/20/2011 10:09 PM

kikcer2 wrote:

yeah that confused me... i wasnt hearing the dubstep either.

i get really angry when people can tell difference between genre. especially something so obvious as house and dubstep.

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/20/2011 10:25 PM

Verde. wrote:

lol u realise james that track is house

kikcer2 wrote:

yeah that confused me... i wasnt hearing the dubstep either.

Verde. wrote:

i get really angry when people can tell difference between genre. especially something so obvious as house and dubstep.

what? you mean cant right?

|

9/20/2011 11:23 PM

kikcer2 wrote:

what? you mean cant right?

i missed out the T sorry, its very early. im a genre freak, so when people confuse thrash metal for electro house i get kinda pissed off

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/24/2011 6:57 PM

I didnt realize Dub step has been around long enough for tere to be "OG" dub step...........................

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

9/24/2011 7:12 PM

The drop in this one is awesome... it's like a transformer fucking a power plant...fucking gnar

|

9/25/2011 2:59 AM

bmx214 wrote:

The drop in this one is awesome... it's like a transformer fucking a power plant...fucking gnar

so the exact opposite of what this thread is supposed to be

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/25/2011 3:00 AM

droog its been around since 04/5 and trust me. it was alot better then. its turned into transformer shit

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/25/2011 7:38 AM

Verde. wrote:

droog its been around since 04/5 and trust me. it was alot better then. its turned into transformer shit

LOL... there's a reason nobody knew it has been around since then... just sayin'. It's the new "transformer shit" that has made it popular.

|

9/25/2011 8:02 AM

bmx214 wrote:

LOL... there's a reason nobody knew it has been around since then... just sayin'. It's the new "transformer shit" that has made it popular.

the only reason noone knew about it was because it wasnt watered down shit that appealed to 13 year old girls with laptop speakers. proper dubstep is slow, bass heavy and dub influenced. then u americans took it and tried to find a way to make money out of it and ruined the fuckin scene

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/25/2011 8:18 AM

Verde. wrote:

droog its been around since 04/5 and trust me. it was alot better then. its turned into transformer shit

bmx214 wrote:

LOL... there's a reason nobody knew it has been around since then... just sayin'. It's the new "transformer shit" that has made it popular.

Verde. wrote:

the only reason noone knew about it was because it wasnt watered down shit that appealed to 13 year old girls with laptop speakers. proper dubstep is slow, bass heavy and dub influenced. then u americans took it and tried to find a way to make money out of it and ruined the fuckin scene

U mad bro?

|