Rap

Related:
Create New Tag

2/14/2013 8:54 AM

I need to find some new rap like schoolboy q, chris webby, and lupe fiasco. Any suggestions?

|

2/25/2013 8:49 PM

Chiddy Bang, Spose, and Watsky aha.

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

2013 Sunday Funday Aaron Ross Pro "

Ride For:

42North, Run Jelly Pandas, Michigan Local

2/26/2013 9:57 AM

find some better rap?

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

2/26/2013 1:25 PM

i listen to MGK a lot, only because i like his lyrics and he's not pop rap...yet.

|

2/26/2013 3:52 PM

Mos def, Slick Rick, Wu-tang, Mobb Deep, A Tribe Called Quest etc. All about the old school jams.

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

2/26/2013 4:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/26/2013 4:22 PM

NebLikesBMX wrote:

Mos def, Slick Rick, Wu-tang, Mobb Deep, A Tribe Called Quest etc. All about the old school jams.

................big L, tupac, Nas, Gang starr, Big Pun, The sugar hill gang, geto boys, Biz markie, run dmc, Grand Master Flash.... fuck etc...

rap... hip-hop all good

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

2/26/2013 4:32 PM

Big L rest in peace! - Gang Starr (one of the best yet).

lol i grew up on that shit right there.

|

2/26/2013 5:15 PM

sbc785 wrote:

cant really fuck with the 90s

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

2/26/2013 9:42 PM

sbc785 wrote:

BMXism wrote:

cant really fuck with the 90s

This. Outkast, Three six mafia, Project Pat, Biggie, Redman and Methodman, Wu Tang, Twista's old shit was good.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

2/27/2013 6:34 AM

immortal technique, diabolic, playtime posse (that las ones kinda a funny joke, its a bunch of junkie punks rapping)

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

3/1/2013 11:16 AM

Pharcyde
Souls of Mischief
Wu-Tang
A Tribe Called Quest
Deltron 3030
Beastie Boys
Blackalicious
Common
NWA
Hieroglyphics
MOP
Method Man / Redman
Ghostface Killa
Outkast

|

3/1/2013 10:23 PM

Rhetorik wrote:

Pharcyde
Souls of Mischief
Wu-Tang
A Tribe Called Quest
Deltron 3030
Beastie Boys
Blackalicious
Common
NWA
Hieroglyphics
MOP
Method Man / Redman
Ghostface Killa
Outkast

dis guy knows whats up

|

3/2/2013 11:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2013 11:40 AM

Rhetorik wrote:

Pharcyde
Souls of Mischief
Wu-Tang
A Tribe Called Quest
Deltron 3030
Beastie Boys
Blackalicious
Common
NWA
Hieroglyphics
MOP
Method Man / Redman
Ghostface Killa
Outkast

sketchytravis wrote:

dis guy knows whats up

Yet I somehow forgot to mention Bone Thugs n Harmony... and Arrested Development

|

3/2/2013 12:53 PM

Yess holy fuck bone thugs and aressted developement. WE ARE RETARDED. So many underground artists its hard to keep track.

Ill Bill, Lowkey, Atmosphere, Public Enemy, Vinnie Paz, Brother Ali, Apathy, Jedi Mind Tricks, Psycho Realm, Nonphixion, Swollen Members, Tech9, Canibus, KRS1's old shit, Pacewon & Mr. Green, etc, etc, etc...

This shits sweet

|

3/2/2013 4:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2013 4:29 PM

Check out Gods'illa

And of course Jurassic 5

|

3/2/2013 5:50 PM

Thanks for those Rhetorik. Havent heard em before. Real good.

|

3/2/2013 6:05 PM

Rhetorik wrote:

Pharcyde
Souls of Mischief
Wu-Tang
A Tribe Called Quest
Deltron 3030
Beastie Boys
Blackalicious
Common
NWA
Hieroglyphics
MOP
Method Man / Redman
Ghostface Killa
Outkast

sketchytravis wrote:

dis guy knows whats up

Rhetorik wrote:

Yet I somehow forgot to mention Bone Thugs n Harmony... and Arrested Development

^This and De La Sol

|

I'm on the edge of glory!

3/3/2013 8:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/3/2013 8:20 AM

dbl post

|

3/3/2013 8:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/3/2013 8:19 AM

One of my fave songs to get pumped up in the morning:

&feature=youtu.be&t=1m20s
|

3/5/2013 12:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/5/2013 12:30 AM

Might as well spread the word on good sounds. Heres some more worth the listen:

Rakim
Guru
Chief Kamachi
The Army of Pharaohs
Doap Nixon
Poetic Death
Papa J.

And this local homie named Strange. Accidently bumped into him driving around. He pulled up rolled down his window, asked my buddy if he liked music (lol), threw em a free cd of his. Hes fuckin chill.

|

3/11/2013 4:22 PM

just go to the thread i posted

|

making half retarded post at the moment

3/11/2013 4:23 PM

new and old school rap

|

3/11/2013 4:23 PM

|

3/12/2013 1:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/12/2013 1:07 PM

BreakThruAlec wrote:

Chiddy Bang, Spose, and Watsky aha.

Watsky is my favorite, NWA is good too

|

steazy

3/12/2013 8:03 PM

Blu and Exile
Atmosphere
Arrested Development
B.O.B
Bone thugs n harmony
Living Legends
Chiddy Bang
Brother Ali
Kid Cudi
Nas
Murs
Outkast (said many times, but i'd recommend this more if your getting sprung on a chic or broke up)
M.I.A (chic rapper, really dope I like her)
K Flay (nother chic rapper, she CAN SPIT real good shit also recommend her)
Gemini (good baby making music)
Skiggy Rapz
Wale
Mac Miller (yes i know people follow him as a trend but if you take time to listen to his lyrics you'd understand. Can't hate on me cause that just puts you on the bandwagon filled with haters WHAT?!?! Yes haters can be bandwagoner's also)
Many other rappers don't have them right now in my head you said new school or else i would've said 2pac, biggie, and some other guys can't remember right now.

Don't just stick to rap though, well in the end it's your choice listen to all around music. I've heard some great shit in the past few months Phoenix, Mumford and Sons, The strokes, Bag Raiders, Neon Trees, The Temper Trap, Moby, Mana (spanish rock) fucking love that shit, Emancipator, Two door cinema club, Vampire Weekend, Train-Hey soul sister (beatiful song), The offspring, The Glitch Mob, Crystal castles and many more don't really know them right now.

I try not to stick to one specific music genre

|

3/12/2013 8:21 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Blu and Exile
Atmosphere
Arrested Development
B.O.B
Bone thugs n harmony
Living Legends
Chiddy Bang
Brother Ali
Kid Cudi
Nas
Murs
Outkast (said many times, but i'd recommend this more if your getting sprung on a chic or broke up)
M.I.A (chic rapper, really dope I like her)
K Flay (nother chic rapper, she CAN SPIT real good shit also recommend her)
Gemini (good baby making music)
Skiggy Rapz
Wale
Mac Miller (yes i know people follow him as a trend but if you take time to listen to his lyrics you'd understand. Can't hate on me cause that just puts you on the bandwagon filled with haters WHAT?!?! Yes haters can be bandwagoner's also)
Many other rappers don't have them right now in my head you said new school or else i would've said 2pac, biggie, and some other guys can't remember right now.

Don't just stick to rap though, well in the end it's your choice listen to all around music. I've heard some great shit in the past few months Phoenix, Mumford and Sons, The strokes, Bag Raiders, Neon Trees, The Temper Trap, Moby, Mana (spanish rock) fucking love that shit, Emancipator, Two door cinema club, Vampire Weekend, Train-Hey soul sister (beatiful song), The offspring, The Glitch Mob, Crystal castles and many more don't really know them right now.

I try not to stick to one specific music genre

Fuck yeah Living Legends!

|

3/12/2013 8:21 PM

FLORENCE AND THE FUCKING MACHINE!!!! Beautiful voice.....

|

3/12/2013 8:23 PM

Four wrote:

Fuck yeah Living Legends!

Hell yeah some deep stuff... You learn alot from listing to "gangster rap" or any kind of meaningful song. I remember the old days 13 in 8th grade wanting to be a G.... You know the pathetic part of it? I was afraid to talk to GIRLS!!! Imagine that a wannabe gangster afraid to talk to girls.... Wasn't till I met an ex-con on the streets that i changed my opinion.

|

3/12/2013 8:31 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Hell yeah some deep stuff... You learn alot from listing to "gangster rap" or any kind of meaningful song. I remember the old days 13 in 8th grade wanting to be a G.... You know the pathetic part of it? I was afraid to talk to GIRLS!!! Imagine that a wannabe gangster afraid to talk to girls.... Wasn't till I met an ex-con on the streets that i changed my opinion.

Hahahaha dude I went through the exact same thing when I was 12 or 13 lol.

|

3/12/2013 8:35 PM

Four wrote:

Hahahaha dude I went through the exact same thing when I was 12 or 13 lol.

LOL I was the only kid in my class, thought i was alone tongue . The parents would look at me and tell their kids I was a bad influence and crap laughing

|