Rap for oldies...

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2013 5:03 AM

Hey I know there are some old dudes like me on this forum. Is there anyone who liked rap, like in the 90's ???
And what were your fav's ? Mine were Gangstar, Eazy-E and Cypress Hill.

|

Gravity sucks

8/2/2013 5:27 PM

90s and 80s rap is legit as fuck brahh

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

8/11/2013 6:24 PM

?rel=0
|

United0Cult0

8/12/2013 9:47 AM

I only listen to 80s and 90s rap when I'm not listening to metal , punk, or hardcore.
Eazy and Cypress for sure,
NWA
Ice Cube
Young MC
Run DMC
Naughty by Nature
Beastie Boys
Wu Tang
Goats(underground Philly stuff)
Public Enemy
EPMD
Volume 10
Onyx (Shut em down album)
Noriega
Biggie
Big Pun
........etc

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

8/17/2013 1:05 PM

Oh yeah, they are nice too. Wu-Tang m#th*rf>ckers ! Always watched Yo Mtv-Raps !

|

Gravity sucks

8/22/2013 5:21 PM

I'm older(32) and I used to be into rap. I grew up when Dr. Dre, Eazy, Cube, Onyx, Too Short was it!! Rap sucks now. I can't stand edits with new rap. I have not really listened to much rap at all lately. BUT I've been listening to N2DEEP the past week or so. I swear if I am ever good enough for an edit "Back to the Hotel" will be the song I use. I could listen to it on repeat when I ride. One day I was riding and it came on and it just moves ya ha. Give it a go while you are riding..

|

Over 500+ transactions on eBay at 100%. - jddewitt
Refs: nshs2010, handlebar-to-face, HardBMX_Tim

8/22/2013 9:33 PM

eazy e.
parental advisory.
black sheep.
ice cube.
camp lo.
wu.
big L.
punch and words.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.