awesome rap song (underground shit)

Related:
Create New Tag

9/2/2013 6:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2014 7:17 PM

pretty dope imo

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

9/2/2013 6:07 PM

what do you guys think of them? which is your favorite?

|

9/2/2013 7:54 PM

bump

|

12/4/2013 2:17 PM

Not that cool dog lol

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

12/26/2013 9:43 PM

Soulja boy was some 7th grade shit yo...

|

1/11/2014 8:40 AM

I read "Really good rap songs" and thought - Hmm, maybe this guy has some pretty dope underground shit with rappers spitting the truth to some hard ass beat.
Then i saw you linked a Soulja Boy track and almost burst out in herpes on my face...

If you're looking for good rap songs, you wanna listen to Immortal Technique, Yellawolf, Akala, Lowkey, Lupe Fiasco, Illogic, Saul Williams, Nas, Tech N9ne, KRS-One. There's too many actually good rappers that don't get the recognition they deserve. Soulja Boy is at the very bottom of the list of rapping talent.

|

1/11/2014 4:37 PM

Zhuxiong wrote:

I read "Really good rap songs" and thought - Hmm, maybe this guy has some pretty dope underground shit with rappers spitting ...more

lol yea. but hey, the cannibal han song up there is really underground. give that one a listen

|

1/11/2014 5:08 PM

I did. It's aight. That's why i didn't really bring it up in my outburst of despair at you linking Soulja Boy tongue

And everybody agrees Eminem's awesome because he's awesome.

|

1/11/2014 6:14 PM

Zhuxiong wrote:

I read "Really good rap songs" and thought - Hmm, maybe this guy has some pretty dope underground shit with rappers spitting ...more

my lord I cant agree with this more

also.

juicy karkass

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/13/2014 2:41 PM

Spotify -Raw Resse

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

1/17/2014 3:14 PM

Holy shit that was hilarious. He's like an asian chav without the gay ass clothes.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

1/20/2014 6:21 PM

tainted1581 wrote:

Holy shit that was hilarious. He's like an asian chav without the gay ass clothes.

lol

|