Shows

Related:
Create New Tag

10/11/2015 9:08 PM

Anyone been to any good shows recently or going to some soon? I caught Mayday last week, and yesterday I saw Suicidal Tendencies for the first time. Hoping to go to Voodoo Glow Skulls this week but probably won't have the money. Anyways, let's hear what you guys are seeing.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/7/2015 7:08 AM

Voodoo glow skulls would be sick as would suicidal tendencies

I am going to nitro circus live in the spring me and my crew got vip passes so I'm stoked for that

As far as bands I've seen
Rancid
D.O.A.
U.K. Subs
No use for a name
Nofx
The casualties
Gwar
Hatebreed
Arch enemy
Dropkick murphys
Pennywise
Teenage bottlerocket

Stoked to see all those bands at their own shows and not a music festival so they all got to play a good long set

|

3/1/2016 4:59 PM

idk. i used to haave a list of every band ive seen that i remember but that computer got fried. recently i havent been to shit.

saw the queers a few days ago. but idk. ive seen hundreds if not into the thousand range of bands

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/10/2016 9:45 AM

Seen suicidal tendencies last night it was a fucken awsome show, the old drummer from slayer Dave Lombardo was drumming for them

|

9/17/2016 7:46 AM

And now I've got nofx tickets I'm stoked , stoked for their new album

|

9/21/2016 1:51 AM

Going to a shinedown/sixx am/ 5 finger show next month! Stoked. Next year I'm going to a Metallica concert and maybe a RZ show if he comes near me.

|

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it, is there a chance it will kill a squirrel?

1/12/2017 11:10 AM

Nofx was awesome , next shows I got tickets for is D.R.I. And a month after that the real mckenzies

|

1/12/2017 3:40 PM

I saw Aerosmith like 14 years ago, Andrew WK opened. It was awesome.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/12/2017 5:15 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

That's amazing.

|

1/12/2017 5:16 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Anyone been to any good shows recently or going to some soon? I caught Mayday last week, and yesterday I saw Suicidal ...more

I went to a comedy show last weekend (Hannibal Buress) and Voodoo Glow Skulls were playing the venue next door, so I accidentally listened to the show for a while. Sounded good!

|

1/14/2017 10:04 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

my dad use to shoot dope with steven tyler in mammorneck ny.

eskimo jay i did a couple of shows with DRI great guys.

my next show im going to.

Photo

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

1/15/2017 1:29 PM

The last show I saw was Buck 65. It was an amazing show but I'm just realizing that that was over 2 years ago. It's hard to get out when you're broke and have a 4 year old.

|

6/26/2017 3:08 AM

I also want to visit some shows((

|

8/31/2017 5:26 PM

Going to Venom Inc, Toxic Holocaust, Goatwhore and The Convalescence on Sunday

|

9/4/2017 10:25 AM

Super-Pawl wrote:

Going to Venom Inc, Toxic Holocaust, Goatwhore and The Convalescence on Sunday

Update: fucking sick

|

1/25/2018 2:32 AM

Saw Metallica / Avenged Sevenfold / Gojira last September , Nickelback / Cheap Trick / Shamans Harvest later that year , I’m seeing Stone Sour in 2 days which I’ve got VIP tickets for , then I also have tickets for Avenged Sevenfold / Breaking Benjamin / Bullet for my Valentine next month . Will try and grab ticket for Slayers last tour as well coming here in May , a day after my birthday. All floor tickets besides Nickelback , I’m skinny as fuck but I live for the moshpit , fucking run that shit and I’m the youngest guy in it half the time haha

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/25/2018 5:32 AM

Saw Alter Bridge before they were really well known (right after they gave the Creed guy the boot) and Submesrsed and Crossfade at one show, that was solid.

Haven't been to many. I have a small bucket list that sadly I don't think I will be able to see all before the bands or members kick the bucket.

Ozzy
Metallica
GNR WITH Slash
Bloodhound Gang
Flight of The Conchords
Weird Al

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/25/2018 12:21 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Saw Alter Bridge before they were really well known (right after they gave the Creed guy the boot) and Submesrsed and ...more

I saw Ozzy WITH Metallica (opened) in 1986. Metallica blew Ozzy off the stage in every possible way! Caught GNR in England at Monsters of Rock at Donnington Park around 1987-88ish. They were like the 2nd band on! Totally kicked ass! Weird Al just played here last Summer, I think at Summerfest. Missed that one tho.

|

1/25/2018 5:27 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Saw Alter Bridge before they were really well known (right after they gave the Creed guy the boot) and Submesrsed and ...more

Mishinn_Control wrote:

I saw Ozzy WITH Metallica (opened) in 1986. Metallica blew Ozzy off the stage in every possible way! Caught GNR in England at ...more

Damn that would be a killer show , 30 years later Metallica still puts on a great show , the fucking best ever

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/25/2018 6:52 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Damn that would be a killer show , 30 years later Metallica still puts on a great show , the fucking best ever

I that's a fact, my friend. Just saw them again this past summer in Chicago . Shitty seats at soldier field but Great show, nonetheless. I'll see Metallica every time..

|

1/30/2018 6:03 PM

Just updating this... Going to see the "Killthrax II" show & my girlfriend got me VIP backstage access with meet & greet! #bestgirlfriendever

|

1/31/2018 8:30 AM

gonna go see Iced Earth with VIP ticket. Was going to buy tickets for Slayer, but they are sold out already

|

It’s all bmx