Anyone here ride in the DMV?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/3/2018 5:44 AM

Is there anyone here who rides in the Washington DC area?

|

4/8/2018 9:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/8/2018 9:31 AM

Yea dude there are a few of us on here in MD, I'm just south of DC and ride a Walker Mill almost daily

I see you're in Nova, I've ridden a few parks over there like Wakefield, Lake Fairfax, etc. I'm up for meeting up whenever.

|

4/10/2018 10:05 AM

Baltimore here. I'm trying to purchase a helmet soon, so Bigfoot and I can hit the Laurel Skatepark. You should check it out.

|

8/17/2018 10:13 AM

dead goon wrote:

Baltimore here. I'm trying to purchase a helmet soon, so Bigfoot and I can hit the Laurel Skatepark. You should check it out.

Where about in Baltimore? I’m up in Bel Air but head to a Charm City once a week. I’m an old head though that can’t do much. Just decided to hop on a bike after about 7 years.

|

8/17/2018 11:13 AM

dead goon wrote:

Baltimoron wrote:

Where about in Baltimore? I’m up in Bel Air but head to a Charm City once a week. I’m an old head though that can’t do much. ...more

Hey man! I'm in Glen Burnie, more specifically. I haven't been to CC in a while and heard it was shitty now.

No worries, I'm in my mid 30's, so I'm not going nuts on things. I started riding again back in January after a 12 year stint. So I know how it feels.

I'm actually planning on hitting up Laurel Skatepark tomorrow morning if you wanna meet up and ride.

|

8/17/2018 12:15 PM

Man, that park looks like a blast but I just had a tooth pulled on Wednesday so I have to wait until next weekend before I can do any heavy riding.
As for CC, I wouldn’t say it went to shit, Jason just seems to pay more attention to the Mason Dixon location. Only thing that’s kinda shotty at Baltimore is the big fly box but still very ridable. I tend to head there after 5 so it’s only $5 and doesn’t seem like a big waste of money. Plus, it’s mostly just me and one or two other people in the whole park. If you’re ever up near bel air, feel free to get ahold of me, there’s 2 decent outdoor parks plus some pretty good street spots with ledges that are low and fun.

|

8/17/2018 12:52 PM

It was my first time there and it was really fun. I don't get up that way much but if you hit CC let me know!

|

8/17/2018 5:20 PM

Fuck it, just went up and hit my local park and I feel alright. I’ll meet y’all at laurel but I won’t be there til about Noon:30

|

10/5/2018 1:44 PM

Hey guys, just moved here pretty recently, and just started riding literally a few days, trying to find some people to ride with and help me out with tips ✌?

|

10/9/2018 12:47 PM

wes_kraven wrote:

Hey guys, just moved here pretty recently, and just started riding literally a few days, trying to find some people to ride ...more

Where’d you move to? I’m in Bel Air, MD and Dead Goon is in the Baltimore area. I normally go to a Charm City once a week but I muffed my ankle up at the skatepark on Sunday and then farther fucked it later on on a dirt bike so I’ll be out for a week or so.

|

10/9/2018 2:05 PM

Baltimoron wrote:

Where’d you move to? I’m in Bel Air, MD and Dead Goon is in the Baltimore area. I normally go to a Charm City once a week but ...more

Silver spring, Maryland, not too far from Bmore I’m guessing, yea so far Ibe just been practicing by myself on a shitty old bike, still trying to bunnyhop haha

|

11/20/2020 8:01 AM

New old rider in woodbridge area, if anyone is in the area. I got. A ramp if anyone is down to session, still in progress but rideable and wide enough for bmx. Photo

|