conneticut

Related:
Create New Tag

4/2/2008 7:21 PM

we have the shit of all skate parks i have ever been to i have been in one in every state

|

5/12/2008 4:06 PM

ok ct is the worst state to grow up in for action sports parks succk and they are not taken care of i live there and hate it

|

Ride Bikes

5/15/2008 10:46 AM

connecticut rocks for bmx.....plenty of parks, trails and street....I live in Florida now and wish I still lived in connecticut....florida sux for riding....shitty street, no good rails, sand everywhere so trails suck, and its too hot to ride half of the time...

|

"I don't ride trends, I ride bikes........I cut my bars, I ride with brakes, and I don't wear paint on pussy pants."

5/19/2008 8:01 AM

yea its good if u live near a major town but 400 people live in my town so there is nothing to ride only 1 decent rail and its a 22 step

|

Ride Bikes

5/19/2008 8:59 AM

I hear ya....but that means perfect areas to build trails. I live in downtown Orlando Florida right now, and I WISH I lived in a smaller town so I could find a spot to build trails. You would think that since Orlando is a city, there would be a lot of street spots. Not really. Since it rains alot in florida, and the since there is a lot of sand, they dont pave drainage ditches and such since the water needs to run off into the ground. Also, since Florida is flat, there arent many stairs, which means there arent many rails. And since most of Florida has grown in the past 20 years, the new rails that do pop up are aluminum which suck ass to grind. Not to mention the heat and humidity get to be wayyyyy to much in the summer. Floirda laws require you to have lights on the front and back of your bike at night or the cops WILL give you a $75 ticket and possibly impound your bike. Add that to the fact that it takes forever to go anywhere down here due to the traffic. Most other cities are over 2 hours away (cept tampa 1 hr). At least in Connecticut you can drive anywhere in New England in a matter of a couple hours. You may live in a small town, but once you get out and ride more of CT, you will appreciate it. Shit, New Haven, Waterbury, and Hartford alone could constitute making three kickass bike vids.

|

"I don't ride trends, I ride bikes........I cut my bars, I ride with brakes, and I don't wear paint on pussy pants."

6/2/2008 7:43 PM

and newhaven has a new indoor park. it's sweet

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

6/2/2008 8:05 PM

hardford has some pretty good street too. i live in ma and its not good at all cept umass holyoke and springfield

|

|

|

6/3/2008 10:09 PM

where in ma do you live? i'm just south of boston, you must be out west more

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

6/13/2008 11:42 AM

hartford is sick for street, haven skate parks sick too, i need some more people to ride with

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

6/24/2008 10:27 AM

well i used to live in enfield and if go to the park it isnt that good. but enfield has the shit for trails they are long and bumpy. there so sick

|

6/30/2008 10:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 4:31 PM

I ride wethersfield skatepark like almost everyday. its pretty good anyone close to HARTFORD, CT should check out WETHERSFIELD SKATEPARK, mapquest the address >>>>>>>>>>>>>154 Prospect St, Wethersfield, CT 06109

|

REAL NICE~!!!

7/18/2008 5:40 PM

I live in Unionville, and all we got is one skate park, and it sucks. It's so tiny, has three rails, a halfpipe, fun box, spine transfer, a few quarter pipes, and that's it. It's so tiny too, no room to do anything big. We have to share it with farmington kids, who are snotty rich kids but, atleast it's somthing =/

|

nou

7/20/2008 8:33 PM

Shyt downtown bpt isnt that bad they got decent rails mad ledges and steps its jst those fuckin cops
|

8/2/2008 10:58 PM

anyone ride the small ass windsor skate park? i live in south windsor but im there a lot

25 sage park rd. windsor, ct

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

8/11/2008 8:37 AM

long island is good, we have some sweet trails here

|

8/12/2008 10:13 PM

billyridesadevice wrote:

i saw u in a video riden haven skate park...how far do u live from there

|

9/11/2008 1:10 PM

I love ct. street riding in bpt, new haven, hartford. sick. hamden trails. sick. north haven park. sick. weathersfield, sick. if your bored of riding in ct, your just not trying.

|

11/30/2008 8:07 AM

That new park in bristol is pretty nasty.

|

nou

12/2/2008 1:39 PM

the parks suck but if ur around torrington go to foothills bmx its more of a racing track but theres sick line there

|

12/14/2008 8:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:54 PM

come to eastern ct. their is a new park popping up ever month around here. 3 new cement parks just got built.....Baltic, Dayville, waterford.... not to mention the ones that are already their. norwich, groton, weaterhsfield, westerly RI is close. their sweet cement parks all over the place now. their supposed to be opening one up in killingly i think and its strictly for bikes.

Frank Kreyssig on Mini D_DUB wededit from Double Dub Clothing on Vimeo.

|

REFS: spikez5, Carjakester, i have more i just dont ever remember to put their names on here when i make sale and whatnot.

5/16/2009 11:58 AM

i've lived in CT for 22 years, i moved to Virginia in December of 2008 and I cant find a park or trails for the fucking life of me! CT has a sick riding scene, i miss CT i never realized how good it was till i left. Haven Skatepark is probably the best thing that has happened to the CT Bike scene, along with Macisco buying Tonys bike shop and starting the DROPOUT shop. Ride Yale in New Haven and you wont be dissapointed if u want to ride street, their art museum is sooo sick to ride , all granite. CT did have alot of crappy parks but the scene is deff growing, hamden trails were in RIDE BMX and the Haven park has been in DIG BMX MAG and numerous videos, Mike Aitken and Brian Foster both rode their along with a butch of other talented riders. CT is deff blowing up

|

8/18/2009 12:49 PM

digRIDEdestroy wrote:

i've lived in CT for 22 years, i moved to Virginia in December of 2008 and I cant find a park or trails for the fucking life of me! CT has a sick riding scene, i miss CT i never realized how good it was till i left. Haven Skatepark is probably the best thing that has happened to the CT Bike scene, along with Macisco buying Tonys bike shop and starting the DROPOUT shop. Ride Yale in New Haven and you wont be dissapointed if u want to ride street, their art museum is sooo sick to ride , all granite. CT did have alot of crappy parks but the scene is deff growing, hamden trails were in RIDE BMX and the Haven park has been in DIG BMX MAG and numerous videos, Mike Aitken and Brian Foster both rode their along with a butch of other talented riders. CT is deff blowing up

WERE ARE THE HAMDEN TRAILS?

|

8/18/2009 12:50 PM

amprok wrote:

I love ct. street riding in bpt, new haven, hartford. sick. hamden trails. sick. north haven park. sick. weathersfield, sick. if your bored of riding in ct, your just not trying.

WERE ARE THE HAMDEN TRAILS??

|

8/20/2009 9:41 AM

haha i been to the hamden trails, THERE FUCKIN BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they got a cool smaller section at the top for people like me

|

REAL NICE~!!!

8/24/2009 8:43 AM

CT 4 LIFE!!!! sick riding scene there. i grew up in the north east corner

|

9/11/2009 1:08 PM

im in monroe and the biggest stair case i saw here was about 15

|

9/30/2009 7:15 PM

billyridesadevice wrote:

not medford it sucks all we have is 2 good trails and crappy street but still fun

|

10/14/2009 6:48 AM

i grew up racing and riding in connecticut. you need to leave your town to go ride any good spots like people mentioned above. ct has some really amazing riders too that i have known since my early teens that all grew up riding ct as well. Not for nothin, hop on a train to nyc, go get lost for a day. Best thing about living in ct, your pretty much paces away from 4 or 5 amazing citys.

|