$1100 Racing frame

Related:
Create New Tag

1/12/2014 12:56 PM

http://www.danscomp.com/products/201065/Haro_2014_Clutch_Carbon_Frame.html

You could get a custom complete for that much. Plus it's made by Haro , ehh.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/12/2014 1:08 PM

It's Carbon, it's going to be expensive. Look at Carbon Road Bike frames, they are often a lot more.

|

1/12/2014 1:41 PM

Look at 10k road bikes, they are made by carbón and titanium, light shit.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/12/2014 2:50 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

It's Carbon, it's going to be expensive. Look at Carbon Road Bike frames, they are often a lot more.

this.
its like when the ti reaper came out erreybody was freaking out about the price

its like brah, the material is expensive, shits gunna be expensive

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/12/2014 3:54 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

this.
its like when the ti reaper came out erreybody was freaking out about the price

its like brah, the material is expensive, shits gunna be expensive

i think i could get one but they cost waaay too much.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

1/12/2014 4:09 PM

ITT (in this thread)
a bunch of kids asking how they made the welds so clean

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

1/12/2014 4:20 PM

Redline did it first for BMX race.

But yea, it is Carbon. That's why it is so spendy.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/12/2014 5:54 PM

i got two

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/12/2014 7:25 PM

I went to the reno Nevada pro season race opener and saw three.

|

1/12/2014 9:59 PM

It's carbon so I do understand the pricing. But 1100$ ? I don't think it's that much to make. I'd rather get a Redline over a Haro anyday

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/12/2014 10:03 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

It's carbon so I do understand the pricing. But 1100$ ? I don't think it's that much to make. I'd rather get a Redline over a Haro anyday

do you have experience with either?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

1/12/2014 10:17 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Haro yes , they're shit and yes I've ridden their parts.

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/15/2014 7:22 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

If you knew anything about Haro in the racing community then you'd know that haro race components are generally REALLY good. Haro is a fantastic company. Just because you bought one of haro's $60 forks and bent them doesn't mean that their top-notch racing components aren't adequate.

Haro has a presence in BMX Supercross and even the olympics. CMON MAN.

|

1/15/2014 3:56 PM

Deadsailor666 wrote:

If you knew anything about Haro in the racing community then you'd know that haro race components are generally REALLY good. Haro is a fantastic company. Just because you bought one of haro's $60 forks and bent them doesn't mean that their top-notch racing components aren't adequate.

I was implying my statement towards their freestyle parts . I don't really know much about racing community. I have no doubt the racing parts are good but from my experience with Haro as a brand I wouldn't buy them again , and it's my opinion that I like Redline more. They just seem more legit and I like there team and image.

CMON MAN !

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/19/2014 9:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2014 9:19 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Deadsailor666 wrote:

So does redline.

Honestly the local track to me held state championships and is Alise Posts home track, and I see more Redlines and Supercross than anything. A handful of GHP's too. Haros typically are what the younger, less experienced kids have, at least around here.

Haro does a nice job on their High end, but so does Redline. Redline even DEVELOPED CHROMOLY. They developed the first Carbon frame to market for BMX race. AND it came in CHEAPER than this Haro frame.

Regardless, Both companies have their advantages and disadvantages, but I wanted to comment because it seems like you are more about Haro and disregarding Redline.

I too would go with a Redline for Race stuff. Based on my experience as a service manager at a shop that carried both, I saw fewer issues with the Redlines. Match the price points and the Redlines were always set up with more high end components, sealed bearings from the entry level up all the way up to the top, cassette wheels too. Haros entry level stuff had American BBs, looseball bearing cranks, freewheel rear hubs, looseball bearing wheels, and just cheaper stuff on them AT THOSE MATCHING PRICE POINTS until you hit 5-600 PLUS. For the money Redline is a better option to me.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/1/2014 2:10 PM

The original Pk ripper from the 80's run about $900 + now.. we ran 1 3/8 rims. What a lite bike

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331