1500 Word Essay on Safe Driving

Related:
Create New Tag

6/9/2011 3:38 PM

Did 95 on a 30
Court yesterday, and judge wants a 1500 Word essay on "Safe Driving"
So 1500 Words is like 5 Pages worth. soo.. Anyone have an essay on "SAFE DRIVING"?
I need one for court... cuz that was my fine.. maybe you had to do it too?
Any essay so i can add to it maybe too?

Dont speed.

|

kobe bryant ready

6/9/2011 5:20 PM

why the fuck were you going that fast?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/9/2011 5:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/9/2011 5:28 PM

Unlucky, I have a friend blasting 95mph down an exit and a cop just flipped him off.

Just quote a bunch of statistics of people that have died from texting, speeding, drunk driving and any other thing. Will get you off from a bunch of writing. you will just have fill the void between the stats.

|

6/9/2011 5:44 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

Unlucky, I have a friend blasting 95mph down an exit and a cop just flipped him off.

Just quote a bunch of statistics of people that have died from texting, speeding, drunk driving and any other thing. Will get you off from a bunch of writing. you will just have fill the void between the stats.

Hahahaha I know like 6 cops in the area and they all madd chill with me, i had one of those cop stickers and they got me out of 3 tickets so far.

The cop that pulled me over i never saw before, he gave me a lecture on that too!
In court, i got another lecture, there were 4 other people from my school there that day, it was funny.
two kids got $150 for no seat belt, one for $65 idr for what, another got only a 500 word essay because he turned ran a red light.

|

kobe bryant ready

6/9/2011 5:46 PM

carjakester wrote:

why the fuck were you going that fast?

Friend - dude i went 108 on my road, you cant fuckin beat that
me - haha ill try
friend - you wont! you wont! no balls
me- first try i will.
friend- you wont! do it now!
me- fine!

Vrrooommm, hits 75, vroom hits 85, vroom, hits 98, SIRENS, fuck.

thats pretty much the story lol

|

kobe bryant ready

6/9/2011 6:25 PM

1500 words isn't even hard to do...Type an introduction, show some statistics, yada yada yada.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/10/2011 2:09 AM

I wrote a college essay on safe driving. I think it was like 2200 words or something like that if i have it on my harddrive still ill email it to you. Also i got a A+ but i doubt the teacher read the whole thing haha

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

6/10/2011 3:22 AM

TCbmx. wrote:

I wrote a college essay on safe driving. I think it was like 2200 words or something like that if i have it on my harddrive still ill email it to you. Also i got a A+ but i doubt the teacher read the whole thing haha

Yesssss!

|

kobe bryant ready

6/10/2011 9:07 AM

TCbmx. wrote:

spikez5 wrote:

Yesssss!

Vital Bmx at it's finest. Helping those in need!

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

6/10/2011 3:53 PM

its not on my laptop harddrive so im hoping its on my external drive but i gotta find the cord for it haha

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

6/10/2011 3:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/10/2011 4:00 PM

drive very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very, very,safe.

there ya go!

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/10/2011 4:01 PM

You got off lightly, lucky guy

|

6/10/2011 6:29 PM

1500 is notthinngggg

thats not even a days work

|

6/10/2011 9:48 PM

someone on here is doing them for like 10 bucks a pop he posted here a couple days ago.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/11/2011 7:48 AM

Tell him you're illiterate.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

6/11/2011 11:14 PM

wasn't this a spongebob episode?

|

Ref(s):xBikeaholicx,SafetyFirst

6/12/2011 12:10 AM

instead of talking about safe driving, drive a fucking pile driver up their ass by explaining that the reason why your getting fined (im assuming you are) is due to lack of fucking money skills due to the idiotic people running this establishment and has nothing to do with the safety of your self and others

the government does not care about you or anyone else, at all, only themselves

|