5k posts.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/10/2012 5:23 PM

Hey guys does anything happen when 5k or 10k posts or whatever?? people on Riverside rider are saying stuff. just making sure this stuff is legit... LMK?

|

BMX Street. Some park. Do what you can, dont break any bones, Dont rip your muscles. Dont mess your wrists up.

5/10/2012 5:40 PM

no yeah its legit one of my friends used to go on here alot and he got a wheelset when he got 5k

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

5/10/2012 5:42 PM

Who pays for it?

|

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

5/10/2012 5:48 PM

skateandbmx14 wrote:

Who pays for it?

That's what I was thinking. Do the Moderators or Vital itself pay for a member of their website or? I just want an explanation.

|

BMX Street. Some park. Do what you can, dont break any bones, Dont rip your muscles. Dont mess your wrists up.

5/10/2012 6:07 PM

Vadim wrote:

That's what I was thinking. Do the Moderators or Vital itself pay for a member of their website or? I just want an explanation.

Vital itself does. Cause they make about $3k off of you looking at ads. So they spend about $800 of it on a custom wheel set for you.

|

5/10/2012 6:19 PM

RxGrimReaper wrote:

Vital itself does. Cause they make about $3k off of you looking at ads. So they spend about $800 of it on a custom wheel set for you.

Just a quick question.
Are you sure of this?
Do you get to pick which: Hubs, Spokes, Nipples, Rims?
Thanks!

|

5/10/2012 6:41 PM

Vadim wrote:

Just a quick question.
Are you sure of this?
Do you get to pick which: Hubs, Spokes, Nipples, Rims?
Thanks!

Yea man all of it. Its pretty sick.

|

5/10/2012 6:43 PM

I'm gonna go Soo try hard and post like 50 times a day haha.

|

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

5/10/2012 6:50 PM

HAHA me too lol

|

5/10/2012 6:57 PM

It has to be legit. Not spam.

|

5/10/2012 7:00 PM

yea cant wait to get there even if I am like 5k away lol.

|

5/10/2012 7:47 PM

Not true

|

5/10/2012 8:05 PM

ahahahahahahahaha

FUCKKK

|

Refs: mgbmx666, Fit.Team.Rider, SharifZadeh

5/10/2012 8:07 PM

Vadim wrote:

yea cant wait to get there even if I am like 5k away lol.

just keep trying dude youll get there

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

5/10/2012 8:10 PM

this is hilarious

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

5/10/2012 8:30 PM

ticaleb wrote:

this is hilarious

I know. Can JustRideBmx comment? I want to ask him personally.
Not anyone who does not have 5k posts. t

|

5/10/2012 8:35 PM

Vadim wrote:

I know. Can JustRideBmx comment? I want to ask him personally.
Not anyone who does not have 5k posts. t

an administrator (lorenzogallegos aka wearnikes) already said this isn't true about 4 posts up. he also has over 5k posts.

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

5/10/2012 8:42 PM

I guess it has gone on long enough. :\ No it isn't true its just a joke people came up with a few years ago and we just kinda go along with it in spirit whenever it is brought up. Wait 4 months. You'll do it too. wink

|

5/10/2012 9:05 PM

it's definitely true.

|

5/10/2012 9:21 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Not true

its 100% true,

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

5/10/2012 9:23 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

it's definitely true.

it is, the guy even had pictures. Theyre just saying that cause they want the wheels for themselves.

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

5/10/2012 9:41 PM

Its not true, this has been proven. Just a way for the older member to troll the younger ones. The only way you are going to get over 5k posts is if you truely love bmx and stick with it. Otherwise you will drop out before you even hit 1k like 90 percent of the other people.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

5/10/2012 9:48 PM

I want free wheels wether its true or not....

|

refs tcbmx, future fbm, ftwaymom91, droogskull, spikez5, agrracing, bmx4thahaters, irideeverything92, the balt, 1of1547 , shadow.conspiracy , x.woody.x, rideeverything92, blizzbikes, bstick, showtime402, brokenbmx.....tired of listing. Ask around im legit

5/10/2012 9:51 PM

fly for life wrote:

I want free wheels wether its true or not....

Steal some.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

5/11/2012 5:22 AM

I didn't register for mine yet, but I got the email a little ago! It's true.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/11/2012 9:22 AM

Spenlard wrote:

I didn't register for mine yet, but I got the email a little ago! It's true.

Good luck. Just get Profiles on g-sport rims...

|

5/11/2012 3:07 PM

Vadim wrote:

Good luck. Just get Profiles on g-sport rims...

The 5k wheelset is not true.
I got 5k posts before I was an admin or mod too

|

5/11/2012 3:58 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

I dont understand why people would make it up... someone was giving them the wheels... Some guys that have 5k posts keep saying that it is true. IDK cant figure it out who is telling me the truth.

|

5/11/2012 3:59 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Spenlard for example

|

5/11/2012 4:12 PM

@vadim its fake I'm pretty sure they do it to all the noobs.

|