800!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/4/2010 10:06 AM

damn i have no life...

|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)

2/4/2010 10:07 AM

That goes for me too. Well, only for today. I don't get to see my girl until 9:00 tonight, so until then, I have to ignore my boner and keep posting.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/4/2010 10:15 AM

haha!

|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)

2/4/2010 10:17 AM

i dont get to see my girlfriend until feb 12th cause of school...

|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)

2/4/2010 10:52 AM

Damn, where you going to school?

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/4/2010 10:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/4/2010 10:52 AM

BootyBoots wrote:

That goes for me too. Well, only for today. I don't get to see my girl until 9:00 tonight, so until then, I have to ignore my boner and keep posting.

i gotta wait till friday buddy
nightschools fucking killing me.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

2/4/2010 10:55 AM

BootyBoots wrote:

That goes for me too. Well, only for today. I don't get to see my girl until 9:00 tonight, so until then, I have to ignore my boner and keep posting.

Dennis916 wrote:

i gotta wait till friday buddy
nightschools fucking killing me.

Damn. I got to see my lady last night. Maybe tonight, and for sure this weekend. My schedule is always open, but she started teaching at the University she attends, so that takes up alot of her time.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/4/2010 10:56 AM

BootyBoots wrote:

That goes for me too. Well, only for today. I don't get to see my girl until 9:00 tonight, so until then, I have to ignore my boner and keep posting.

Dennis916 wrote:

i gotta wait till friday buddy
nightschools fucking killing me.

BootyBoots wrote:

Damn. I got to see my lady last night. Maybe tonight, and for sure this weekend. My schedule is always open, but she started teaching at the University she attends, so that takes up alot of her time.

damn...
i get to see my girl Friday and shes staying over for the 3 day weekend we have
why is it always some type of school that takes up peoples time?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

2/4/2010 11:04 AM

Dennis916 wrote:

i gotta wait till friday buddy
nightschools fucking killing me.

BootyBoots wrote:

Damn. I got to see my lady last night. Maybe tonight, and for sure this weekend. My schedule is always open, but she started teaching at the University she attends, so that takes up alot of her time.

Dennis916 wrote:

damn...
i get to see my girl Friday and shes staying over for the 3 day weekend we have
why is it always some type of school that takes up peoples time?

I don't know, I'm just glad I'm done with school. I don't ever want to go back. My Master's is enough for me. I started college in 2002 and just finished in December.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/4/2010 11:13 AM

BootyBoots wrote:

Damn. I got to see my lady last night. Maybe tonight, and for sure this weekend. My schedule is always open, but she started teaching at the University she attends, so that takes up alot of her time.

Dennis916 wrote:

damn...
i get to see my girl Friday and shes staying over for the 3 day weekend we have
why is it always some type of school that takes up peoples time?

BootyBoots wrote:

I don't know, I'm just glad I'm done with school. I don't ever want to go back. My Master's is enough for me. I started college in 2002 and just finished in December.

Damn At least you have a masters. I was only going to get like a BA or something get a good paying job then go back to get another degree
im kinda looking into the career of a substance abuse counselor.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

2/4/2010 11:16 AM

Dennis916 wrote:

Damn At least you have a masters. I was only going to get like a BA or something get a good paying job then go back to get another degree
im kinda looking into the career of a substance abuse counselor.

Yeah, well it was alot of hard work to get it honestly. But you will be fine getting your BA, any idea where you want to go to school?

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/4/2010 11:18 AM

Most like Sac city then transfer in to sac state or like on of the UC like u.c Davis Or berkly

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

2/4/2010 11:18 AM

im outty time for 4th period duces Bootyboots

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

2/4/2010 11:20 AM

Dennis916 wrote:

im outty time for 4th period duces Bootyboots

Duce Duce.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/4/2010 5:27 PM

lmao!!!! only 4183 more to go!

|

2/4/2010 5:57 PM

BootyBoots wrote:

Damn, where you going to school?

umass dartmouth, for mechanical engineering, and i live 2 hours away, so its kinda rough

|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)

2/4/2010 5:57 PM

BMX 4 Life30 wrote:

lmao!!!! only 4183 more to go!

thanks for the encouragement

|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)

2/4/2010 5:58 PM

820! triple post

|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)

2/4/2010 5:59 PM

Tommyboy wrote:

820! triple post

Hey man, do you have a PS3?

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/4/2010 6:02 PM

nah, i got a ps2, but i shouldnt play cause i have so much crap to do with school, it sucks

|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)

2/4/2010 6:04 PM

Tommyboy wrote:

nah, i got a ps2, but i shouldnt play cause i have so much crap to do with school, it sucks

Ok, that's cool. I still have my PS2, but I don't go on it anymore.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/4/2010 6:33 PM

i just have it cause im broke, and it helps when im bored

|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)

2/4/2010 7:32 PM

BootyBoots wrote:

That goes for me too. Well, only for today. I don't get to see my girl until 9:00 tonight, so until then, I have to ignore my boner and keep posting.

lol

|

2/4/2010 8:56 PM

BootyBoots wrote:

That goes for me too. Well, only for today. I don't get to see my girl until 9:00 tonight, so until then, I have to ignore my boner and keep posting.

bmxjake17 wrote:

lol

It paid off, I got to use that boner tonight. Thank you for the support guys, you helped me ignore it long enough.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/4/2010 9:00 PM

BootyBoots wrote:

That goes for me too. Well, only for today. I don't get to see my girl until 9:00 tonight, so until then, I have to ignore my boner and keep posting.

bmxjake17 wrote:

lol

BootyBoots wrote:

It paid off, I got to use that boner tonight. Thank you for the support guys, you helped me ignore it long enough.

haha lucky bastard only one more day that i have to wait.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

2/4/2010 9:03 PM

bmxjake17 wrote:

lol

BootyBoots wrote:

It paid off, I got to use that boner tonight. Thank you for the support guys, you helped me ignore it long enough.

Dennis916 wrote:

haha lucky bastard only one more day that i have to wait.

I know, I just love my lady. I have to wait again until Saturday night, but get it again Sunday, which would make......................................5 times between Thursday and Sunday.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/4/2010 9:05 PM

BootyBoots wrote:

It paid off, I got to use that boner tonight. Thank you for the support guys, you helped me ignore it long enough.

Dennis916 wrote:

haha lucky bastard only one more day that i have to wait.

BootyBoots wrote:

I know, I just love my lady. I have to wait again until Saturday night, but get it again Sunday, which would make......................................5 times between Thursday and Sunday.

hahah well if all goes through i should be getting a frame on sunday so theres a possibility of a quad bike check in the makings.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

2/4/2010 9:10 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

haha lucky bastard only one more day that i have to wait.

BootyBoots wrote:

I know, I just love my lady. I have to wait again until Saturday night, but get it again Sunday, which would make......................................5 times between Thursday and Sunday.

Dennis916 wrote:

hahah well if all goes through i should be getting a frame on sunday so theres a possibility of a quad bike check in the makings.

Damn. That is some good news Dennis.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/4/2010 9:14 PM

BootyBoots wrote:

I know, I just love my lady. I have to wait again until Saturday night, but get it again Sunday, which would make......................................5 times between Thursday and Sunday.

Dennis916 wrote:

hahah well if all goes through i should be getting a frame on sunday so theres a possibility of a quad bike check in the makings.

BootyBoots wrote:

Damn. That is some good news Dennis.

Indeed it is and i buying the frame from a man that just happens to use this site and live in lodi. just in time for the fuunnigton prophet and wesley triple bike check that is coming up soon

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

2/4/2010 9:16 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

Indeed it is and i buying the frame from a man that just happens to use this site and live in lodi. just in time for the fuunnigton prophet and wesley triple bike check that is coming up soon

I'm looking forward to it my friend.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]