Adderall!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/18/2011 1:23 AM

Okay so I will make this short because it is 4:20 in the morning. Well I took four 10mg Adderall at 8 o'clock at night on Monday, eight hours later, I am still wide open, I have been studying for my Chemistry test non stop in that time, with only a break to go get me some Grizzly.

I would definitely recommend it to anybody who has a hard time sitting down to study for a big exam. Because sure enough, I was that guy, I simply just could not concentrate, now I am wide eyed studying like a mother fucker.

Fresco historia hombre!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/18/2011 1:43 AM

fuck that shit man. its just legal speed, infact it is speed with a slow release capsule. and that shits dirty as hell. gives u a wild comedown. well, if u snort it its pretty bad

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

10/18/2011 1:47 AM

What kind of wild comedown? I thought I was coming down earlier, tried going to bed, but could hardly blink, so I got back up and began to study.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/18/2011 1:53 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

What kind of wild comedown? I thought I was coming down earlier, tried going to bed, but could hardly blink, so I got back up and began to study.

lol i gave up studying for my chem test tommorow didnt pay attention all week and its on shit dealing with the consumption of heat and shit.

|

10/18/2011 7:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2011 7:59 AM

Theres nothing wrong with snorting it ( except the blue snot). I take it before my games and sometimes when i ride. Only 1 or 2 of the 10mg regualr pills not the 8hour extended release.

|

10/18/2011 10:08 AM

my cousin said adderall is like currency at LSU because everyone needs to stay up and study lol

|

vital's redneck

10/18/2011 10:10 AM

Lots of kids use Adderall in college.
I've never used it though.

|

10/18/2011 10:26 AM

I used to take adderall all the time but my tolerance was much higher so I would take at least 2 30mg's to keep me focused. I'd usually take them or vivanse and go ride trails and it was ridiculous how I wouldn't die out or feel tired at all by the end of a long day. I loved it. Not to mention I could sit there and dig and dig without any loss of energy. It was a damn good time.

|

10/18/2011 11:12 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Lots of kids use Adderall in college.
I've never used it though.

I have never taken it in my life. I was in my room and my friend came by, he asked if I needed some help studying (assuming he would actually help me I was stoked and said yes) so he left and came back and said "Take these, you won't regret it." I still have not been to bed, so I have been up since 7 am on Monday...I am kinda exhausted, but not physically tired or anything. I will definitely do it again, just because it does help so well to concentrate, plus time flies by, so it's not like a daunting task to study.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/18/2011 12:57 PM

its for add kids... if youve got add then it calms you down but at the same time keeps you awake... if not then you get hyper and pretty much get a modified version od adhd... (no attention deficit) instead of adderall try concerta 50 something mg... same thing as adderall but it wont make you angry or have most of the side effects adderall does....

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

10/18/2011 5:35 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

its for add kids... if youve got add then it calms you down but at the same time keeps you awake... if not then you get hyper and pretty much get a modified version od adhd... (no attention deficit) instead of adderall try concerta 50 something mg... same thing as adderall but it wont make you angry or have most of the side effects adderall does....

dont be a bitch and get the 54mg. hahah thats what i take every day.

|

SUNDAY OG
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

10/18/2011 6:50 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

og-rider wrote:

concerta or adderall?? i take concerta 36 mg i got knocked down after i refused to take 54mg

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

10/18/2011 10:23 PM

Maybe it is slightly dif fron ritallin. That shit is dirt. Cant sleep. Feel sick cold sweats

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

10/18/2011 10:51 PM

Lol. I have ADHD so it's funny to hear when people talk about the stuff I'm supposed to be taking for ADHD. I've been prescribed Ritalin before and some other stuff I can't remember. Took it for like 3 days and I didn't like how it made me feel. Made me feel all bored and have no energy. Not like tired no energy but like sitting in class for 2 hours no energy.

|

10/18/2011 11:01 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

I have never taken it in my life. I was in my room and my friend came by, he asked if I needed some help studying (assuming he would actually help me I was stoked and said yes) so he left and came back and said "Take these, you won't regret it." I still have not been to bed, so I have been up since 7 am on Monday...I am kinda exhausted, but not physically tired or anything. I will definitely do it again, just because it does help so well to concentrate, plus time flies by, so it's not like a daunting task to study.

I wish my room mates were that cool... hahaha

|

10/19/2011 3:21 AM

bmx4orlife wrote:

og-rider wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

concerta or adderall?? i take concerta 36 mg i got knocked down after i refused to take 54mg

concerta. i take the 54mg. but i could probly use more truthfully lol

|

SUNDAY OG
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

10/19/2011 9:29 AM

TR0Y SHR3DS wrote:

I wish my room mates were that cool... hahaha

Well let me break down my dorm real fast for better understanding:

I live in a suite, which means every two rooms share a bathroom. You can lock them from inside the room and all that happy shit so you don't go into your suitemates room or anything.

My roommates and suitemates:
Corey - My roommate, band geek, and stoner. He is cool, but a complete mess, so he kind of pisses me the fuck off.
Paul - My suitemate, cool as shit dude, typical college student, loves to party.
Mark - My suitemate, homosexual, neat freak. I am the only one who is nice to him, probably his only guy friend. He normally sells his Adderall, but he said I could have some anytime I want because I don't treat him like shit unlike Corey and Paul.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/19/2011 1:52 PM

People in my school always take adderall in the bathroom haha.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

10/19/2011 7:41 PM

you probably took too much, whats your weight? because usually 40 mg is like heavy shit for people of slightly above average weight.

i weigh 150 and the most i would ever take is 20 mg

iv'e had a 30mg pill before and thats too much for me.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

10/19/2011 8:40 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

you probably took too much, whats your weight? because usually 40 mg is like heavy shit for people of slightly above average weight.

i weigh 150 and the most i would ever take is 20 mg

iv'e had a 30mg pill before and thats too much for me.

I am 5'10 135!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

12/15/2011 12:50 AM

bump

first time and I wrote a 2,000 word essay on Full Metal Jacket, studied for 2 tests, and cleaned my room but i fucked it up worse than it was looking for a paper that didnt exist

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

12/15/2011 6:29 AM

Adderall is the most potent stuff you can get. The reason the other stuff has higher doses is because its not as powerful.

|