Alright so im actually serious about my BMX clothing line this time....

Related:
Create New Tag

1/20/2012 2:52 PM

Alright. I need a name for this bmx clothing line ive been talking about for like a year. Im actually going for it now. I have a few ideas in mind. Im gonna do a ton of different stuff and have some cool contests and stuff. Im working on my website now but soon it should be up. Also gonna prolly throw some free tees at some kids as a sort of sponsorship deal. So thatll be in the works.

Names: (open to suggestions)
Untold Clothing
Tap clothing

|

Custom printed tees and decals! 716-708-5264

1/20/2012 2:58 PM

Not tap. that sounds too close to tapout, and we all know who wears those clothes.

Untold sounds pretty badass though!!!

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

1/20/2012 5:24 PM

haha you should think of the name yourself!!
if you cant think of a name how would you be able to think of designs!!!

|

1/20/2012 9:00 PM

Saturday!, the sunshine conspiracy, bush bike co, skin life, construction, western, SHG (skinny hairy women), wolf, cloth army, quality, snatched, blanco, sound, hotel dakota,

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

1/20/2012 9:03 PM

good luck bro! i like the sunshine conspiracy hahaha

|

1/20/2012 9:07 PM

So after thinking things through. I'm either doing
Atticus clothing
Or
Tru Bmx

Tru has been a big local Bmx project for my group of friends. We've had a website but it's basically died. I'm thinking of reviving it in the form of a clothing line.

|

1/20/2012 9:11 PM

JP96 wrote:

good luck bro! i like the sunshine conspiracy hahaha

haha, i was just saying already made company's with slightly different names, haha

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

1/20/2012 9:13 PM

agfracing wrote:

So after thinking things through. I'm either doing
Atticus clothing
Or
Tru Bmx

Tru has been a big local Bmx project for my group of friends. We've had a website but it's basically died. I'm thinking of reviving it in the form of a clothing line.

id say tru, just because im reading a book for school, and one of the characters names is atticus, so its weird, haha

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

1/20/2012 9:25 PM

cardambass wrote:

haha, i was just saying already made company's with slightly different names, haha

O RLY? I didn't know those puns were intended lol jk, Dude your avatar is funny haha never looked at it before

|

1/21/2012 12:02 AM

tinta = ink in spanish.
try different language 1 word names. find one that pops.

|

1/21/2012 12:08 AM

Isn't Atticus already taken??? And if you want to send a shirt my way for tramp bmx, I'll send an edit ASAP. Check the edit in the sig

|

1/21/2012 12:11 AM

ScottP wrote:

Isn't Atticus already taken??? And if you want to send a shirt my way for tramp bmx, I'll send an edit ASAP. Check the edit in the sig

-___________________________________________________________________________________________-

|

1/21/2012 1:21 PM

So, trubmx it is.
If anyone has any cool ideas and emails a design or even an idea to me they will get a free shirt.
Andrewfaulkner77@ymail.com
Cool stuff in the works!

|