On here anymore..

Bored on deployment, so for shits & giggles i logged in

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

1/1/2013 11:45 AM

where are you stationed at?

|

1/3/2013 8:12 AM

sadly this forum is dead, shits filled with little kids and the og's never get on

|

1/9/2013 12:07 AM

cool
|

1/9/2013 1:24 PM

can i be a og

|

crystal meth

1/9/2013 2:27 PM

Harry95 wrote:

can i be a og

To be an OG you must drink the blood of a female goat from a Russian chicks tits .
You won't be a man anymore you'll become part of a restricted group of people... THE OGs

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

1/9/2013 6:16 PM

Harry95 wrote:

can i be a og

andyferly wrote:

To be an OG you must drink the blood of a female goat from a Russian chicks tits .
You won't be a man anymore you'll become part of a restricted group of people... THE OGs

thats cute

|

crystal meth

1/9/2013 6:17 PM

i am OG Mudbone

|

crystal meth

1/9/2013 7:15 PM

Woot

|

Phone # 925 353 6162
Bought from: hookjrclc, scramhype, tito24, howlerfbm, pavimo, bmxkitten, others
Traded with: Kroller, the Balt, trentydoo

1/9/2013 7:29 PM

You're all a bunch of noobs.........

What makes you think you can hang in this thread?wink

|

Tomorrow your homeless,tonight it's a blast!

1/9/2013 7:34 PM

bloghogs wrote:

You're all a bunch of noobs.........

What makes you think you can hang in this thread?wink

i can because i'm the shit

|

crystal meth

1/9/2013 7:44 PM

Yes,you are shit.......

|

Tomorrow your homeless,tonight it's a blast!

1/9/2013 7:48 PM

the

the

shit

|

crystal meth

1/9/2013 10:45 PM

Tbh not from what I can see. I get on every now and then. But then again I'm not much of an og. The thread seems to have a lifeblood but all seems to be some real noob question which just gets old. Idk how you do it bloghog

|

1/10/2013 12:36 PM

hi

|

1/10/2013 12:44 PM

Remember me haha. I started getting back on here regularly towards the end of 2011 after TCUB died out sadly.

|

1/10/2013 1:31 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Remember me haha. I started getting back on here regularly towards the end of 2011 after TCUB died out sadly.

What happened to their forum anyways? I always see comments of people saying adam fucked it up but what went down? Just curious haha

|

1/10/2013 4:18 PM

Fad3r wrote:

What happened to their forum anyways? I always see comments of people saying adam fucked it up but what went down? Just curious haha

I still lurk there from time to time as well as some others. if they all lurked often then that place would likely be poppin again.

But basically, I think it was towards the end of spring/early summer, Adam22 changed the layout to a white layout. No one liked it. Then he made there an option to have it the original dark layout OR white. People were happy again but some people left. By the end of the summer he had completely revamped the board into a shitty design & made a NSFW section and legit rules. Everyone hated it & I stopped getting on due to my computer fucking up & it being hard to type on a shitty enV touch haha. I think it was around mid-end of 2011 that he changed it back to normal but by then, everyone was gone. The new layout was fucking horrible & childish. TCUB was a place with no rules & you couldn't troll there either cause we all trolled ourselves anyway. It was awesome haha

|

1/10/2013 7:24 PM

Sup puss

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/11/2013 12:31 AM

Harry95 wrote:

i am OG Mudbone

bahahaha i see what you did there...

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/14/2013 6:01 AM

Bah?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura