Any Zombie Apocalypse believers?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/30/2012 7:09 PM

if so...you should check out the news lately...its on its way

|

Go Faster..-Conor McKeon
Bitch, Its Kikkoman Or Die-Austin Barron
Its not like you're going to die, the worst that'll happen is you'll skin your elbow-Robert Mabe
"is she hot? gang rape her. 9 out 0f 10 people like it."-Brokenbmx

5/30/2012 7:11 PM

You are highly delusional.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

5/30/2012 7:13 PM

If this actually happened I'd be at my friends uncles house in Virginia he has multi billion dollar gun collection.

|

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

5/30/2012 7:23 PM

|

Go Faster..-Conor McKeon
Bitch, Its Kikkoman Or Die-Austin Barron
Its not like you're going to die, the worst that'll happen is you'll skin your elbow-Robert Mabe
"is she hot? gang rape her. 9 out 0f 10 people like it."-Brokenbmx

5/30/2012 7:28 PM

That's sketchy^^^^especially the part were he kept eating his face after they shot him.

|

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

5/30/2012 7:34 PM

I read its a highly contagious disease so better watch out!

|

refs tcbmx, future fbm, ftwaymom91, droogskull, spikez5, agrracing, bmx4thahaters, irideeverything92, the balt, 1of1547 , shadow.conspiracy , x.woody.x, rideeverything92, blizzbikes, bstick, showtime402, brokenbmx.....tired of listing. Ask around im legit

5/30/2012 7:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2012 7:49 PM

I just do not give a shit.
If ends up being real..damn haha. I wanna get some friends and go into the bathroom and come out all as zombies but I feel like someone would fuck me up bad.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/31/2012 1:52 AM

i've been planning this for years man. Every time I go to a store with my friends we look for things to kill zombies with while we are there. If this shit is real we are going to lowes. Mother fucking gardening tools!

|

vital's redneck

5/31/2012 6:48 AM

BLRBMX wrote:

i've been planning this for years man. Every time I go to a store with my friends we look for things to kill zombies with while we are there. If this shit is real we are going to lowes. Mother fucking gardening tools!

Hahah hell yeah we do the same thing. We have had many high discussions on zombie planning. Id be pretty syked if something like this actually happened. We could use some population control.

|

5/31/2012 7:11 AM

skateandbmx14 wrote:

That's sketchy^^^^especially the part were he kept eating his face after they shot him.

he was on like a million different drugs, including some new form of lsd or some shit, and also the first video i saw of it they interviewed the main witness and i believe he said the cop fired two separate shots, he fired one, realized it wasn't enough, then fired another and i guess that did it

|

5/31/2012 11:03 AM

I pity you faggots that aren't prepared for a Zombie Apocalypse... I have been preparing for years, and I have the knowledge as well as state of mind to stop the infestation. It's coming boys. You have two options, prepare, or die. The choice is yours.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/31/2012 3:41 PM

dude, a zombie apocalypse would be sick as fuck. until i died, then it would suck

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

5/31/2012 3:48 PM

Yeeehaw!

I'm mounting a machine gun on the front of my boat.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

5/31/2012 4:02 PM

I swear to god if this shit happens before i get a shot at being sponsored imma cry

|

5/31/2012 4:32 PM

The recent one where the guy ate another mans face was only because the guy was high on bath salts more info:
http://www.news.com.au/world/bath-salts-may-have-driven-rudy-eugene-to-brutal-cannibal-attack/story-e6frfkyi-1226376343005?from=public_rss

|

5/31/2012 6:24 PM

it's not a fucking disease! if you believe it is a disease you an even bigger fucking moron than the person who wrote it's a disease. it's a drug called "Bath Salts".
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/30/security-video-shows-entire-miami-zombie-attack/

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

5/31/2012 6:50 PM

If a zombie apocalypse actually happened do you think they'd be like slowly limping zombies or running zombies. Cuz there are all kinds of types in movies.

|

5/31/2012 8:31 PM

This shit reminds me of resident evil, takes bath salts (The zombie shit forget the name, oroboroughs?! something like that.)
Turn into zombie.

Only difference is they aren't like a super human motherfucker, they're an easy mode zombie.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/31/2012 8:37 PM

Better hope they stay easy mode zombies. A short incubation rabies strain would do quite a bit of damage to a population.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

6/1/2012 1:01 AM

if there is actually going to be a zombie apocalypse i will:

take car
go to mum’s
kill phil
grab liz
go to the winchester
have a nice cold pint
and wait for all this to blow over

Photo

|

vital's redneck

6/1/2012 3:09 AM

Fuck you.

|

6/1/2012 3:13 AM

If so. Im going to tesco, grabbing 15 creates of stella. Fuck hppd, bigger shit on my plate. Lots of food. Sharpening the sword thats above the bathroom door. And borrowing a mates shotgun. Camp at my house with the laads

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/1/2012 5:40 AM

Are you completly retarded he was high on bath salts lol have you watched the news

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

6/1/2012 5:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/1/2012 5:46 AM

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

Are you completly retarded he was high on bath salts lol have you watched the news

in case you haven't seen, this was already mentioned. Were just speaking about it as if it were to happen.

|

6/1/2012 5:50 AM

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

Bmxican406 wrote:

in case you haven't seen, this was already mentioned. Were just speaking about it as if it were to happen.

Ik this lol i just think its funny that some people actualy think this could happen

|

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

6/1/2012 7:40 AM

BLRBMX wrote:

if there is actually going to be a zombie apocalypse i will:

take car
go to mum’s
kill phil
grab liz
go to the winchester
have a nice cold pint
and wait for all this to blow over

Photo

love that film grin

in my house there is 3 or 4 shot guns an air pistol and air rifle. some hunting knives allot of shit to kill zombies with. im going to fuck them up.

|

parkrat.

6/1/2012 9:12 AM

Yay I finally get to put my COD skills to work!

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

6/1/2012 9:23 AM

Night Light wrote:

This hahahaha.

And today one of these mad chill girls in my art was saying it was a virus. My whole table looked at her, started dying laughing. Then we were just like...there is no point even arguing. She's like "No it's true!" We were like just no.. it was some Ivory bath salt shit. She had her mind set and we gave up after hahahaha.

|

6/1/2012 9:29 AM

Night Light wrote:

Im screwed i was terrible at that game

|

6/1/2012 9:42 AM

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

Bmxican406 wrote:

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

Ik this lol i just think its funny that some people actualy think this could happen

So what happens when half thee population would succumb to a new strain of rabies? what would you call them?? in my book, i would certainly call them a zombie....

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH