Any chefs or riders that like to cook?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/15/2014 1:25 PM

I'm bored! So I decided to make some meatballs and spinach and cheese raviolis with an olive oil dipping sauce for slightly toasted bread. Got everything prepared, just gotta cook it up! then going for a ride!
what are you guys eating b4 u ride? lol Food rules

|

7/15/2014 5:24 PM

Yeah i am bbq master

|

13 years old

7/15/2014 5:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/15/2014 5:40 PM

Krooked wrote:

Yeah i am bbq master

Liar. And yes I love to cook. I have outcooked every female I have ever met

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/15/2014 7:16 PM

Cooking kicks ass , over fires , anything , usually eat after I ride though after work love spicy food ....got some ghost peppers and carolina reaper sauce .... Put that shit on everything then when that runs out probably find other crazy hot food to try

|

7/15/2014 8:00 PM

I kinda suck but I'd love to learn how to

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

7/15/2014 10:23 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

I kinda suck but I'd love to learn how to

Just follow ur heart and nose in the kitchen man! Follow the directions on the label and start whipping some stuff up Lol just like bmx the more u practice the better u get!


YEAH thats what I'm talking about! FOOD I feel like im always thinking and planning my next meal! its always on my mind lol In fact I want more food now! I think I'm going to throw a pepperoni pizza in the oven and douse it in hot sauce when its cooked! I'm dedicating this thread to good eats!

If you guys have any ballin recipes u wanna share or just food combos, drink combos anything related to the kitchen! post away!

|

7/16/2014 10:38 AM

Here is a baller recipie. I call it 5 min mini pizza
A ton of english muffins
A handful of shredded cheese.
Pepperoni or sausage or whatever you like
Sauce

1. Take english muffins out of ass and onto table.
2. Spread sauce with your feet onto the muffin
3. Put all the cheese in your mouth and spit the cheese out onto the muffin
4. Carefully place the pepperoni on top of cheese.
5. Stick in your bootleg microwave for like 1.30 ish
6. Eat right then and there and burn your mouth

|

13 years old

7/16/2014 11:05 AM

Krooked wrote:

Here is a baller recipie. I call it 5 min mini pizza
A ton of english muffins
A handful of shredded cheese.
Pepperoni or sausage or whatever you like
Sauce

1. Take english muffins out of ass and onto table.
2. Spread sauce with your feet onto the muffin
3. Put all the cheese in your mouth and spit the cheese out onto the muffin
4. Carefully place the pepperoni on top of cheese.
5. Stick in your bootleg microwave for like 1.30 ish
6. Eat right then and there and burn your mouth

I actually got that exact recipe from my grandpa, he calls it the "Hey guys, this is Sickdude."

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/16/2014 12:14 PM

Krooked wrote:

Here is a baller recipie. I call it 5 min mini pizza
A ton of english muffins
A handful of shredded cheese.
Pepperoni or sausage or whatever you like
Sauce

1. Take english muffins out of ass and onto table.
2. Spread sauce with your feet onto the muffin
3. Put all the cheese in your mouth and spit the cheese out onto the muffin
4. Carefully place the pepperoni on top of cheese.
5. Stick in your bootleg microwave for like 1.30 ish
6. Eat right then and there and burn your mouth

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I actually got that exact recipe from my grandpa, he calls it the "Hey guys, this is Sickdude."

My aunt calls it the "trolling dicks00d returns w/ krooked dick, hence why his new username is krooked"

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/16/2014 3:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/16/2014 3:55 PM

Italian sausages with green and red bell peppers and onions are being cooked in my home right now..... I hope I can have some! smile lol

|

7/16/2014 5:35 PM

Made some wicked spicey chilli tonight ....even cooled down it was hot as hell

|

7/16/2014 5:44 PM

DAMN! MMMMM chilli!!!!!!!! and wicked spicey is even better! How long u let it all soak up and cook for?

|

7/16/2014 5:45 PM

Krooked wrote:

Here is a baller recipie. I call it 5 min mini pizza
A ton of english muffins
A handful of shredded cheese.
Pepperoni or sausage or whatever you like
Sauce

1. Take english muffins out of ass and onto table.
2. Spread sauce with your feet onto the muffin
3. Put all the cheese in your mouth and spit the cheese out onto the muffin
4. Carefully place the pepperoni on top of cheese.
5. Stick in your bootleg microwave for like 1.30 ish
6. Eat right then and there and burn your mouth

I like it! I tried a version of this a long time ago but I'll follow ur version next time sounds easier lol

|

7/16/2014 5:48 PM

frozen pepperoni tombstone, hot peppers black olive, hot sauce, mixed cheeses sprinkled on top cooked well done. 2 nights in a row

|

7/16/2014 7:11 PM

I know how to cook ramen noodles. Yup.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/16/2014 8:46 PM

Fuck yeah cooking kicks ass.
I love just getting stuff that i havent had together then making somethig out of them and seeing how they are.

Best thing ever is steak.

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/16/2014 10:20 PM

ghostx720 wrote:

DAMN! MMMMM chilli!!!!!!!! and wicked spicey is even better! How long u let it all soak up and cook for?

About an hour used a few diced up whole ghost peppers, mad dog 357 ghost pepper sauce, sling blade carolina reaper sauce, puckerbutt carolina reaper sauce, and carolina reaper puréed , it was fucking hot

|

7/17/2014 8:05 AM

holy shit dude. lol enough said. Send me a bowl! haha where do u get ur ghost chilli at? lol

|

7/17/2014 8:08 AM

Armadillopepper.com they have jars of whole ghost peppers

I work in food services in a hospital in Canada ....just got trained for another position that is on a 21 day rotation of different stuff everyday and had 1 day of training now I'm on my own..should have to learn allot In the next couple weeks

|

7/17/2014 10:08 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I know how to cook ramen noodles. Yup.

Come on man, in sure u can pour some cereal make pb and j u know how to cook more than noods lolhot dogs take 30 seconds in the micro lol

|

7/17/2014 10:10 AM

jamiespadina wrote:

Fuck yeah cooking kicks ass.
I love just getting stuff that i havent had together then making somethig out of them and seeing how they are.

Best thing ever is steak.

Steak rules too! Filet minion (sp) is so good! Mashed potatoes with some garlic roasted asparagus! Damn in hungry

|

7/18/2014 1:38 PM

Easy stuff cause my kitchen is small.

Grilling is a good time too. Fire it up and ride while it's cooking.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/18/2014 5:51 PM

I am hella picky so a lot of the food that I eat just require me to heat up the oven to 400 degrees and throw the food in there. But I do like playing around with different sandwiches. Like adding hot sauce or jalapenos and stuff like that. I love spicy food.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/18/2014 6:30 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I know how to cook ramen noodles. Yup.

ghostx720 wrote:

Come on man, in sure u can pour some cereal make pb and j u know how to cook more than noods lolhot dogs take 30 seconds in the micro lol

I do have a signature cereal recipie. Cherrios covered in sugar. Mmmmm

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/18/2014 6:33 PM

home made mother fucking mac n cheese!

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/18/2014 11:15 PM

tomdon wrote:

home made mother fucking mac n cheese!

...................................Speechless. That sounds incredible. I know what I am cooking after work 2moro. lol

|

7/18/2014 11:16 PM

Stocksy wrote:

I am hella picky so a lot of the food that I eat just require me to heat up the oven to 400 degrees and throw the food in there. But I do like playing around with different sandwiches. Like adding hot sauce or jalapenos and stuff like that. I love spicy food.

nothing wrong with being picky man. lol dude, I know exactly what u mean. I love 400 degrees extra hot temps make food taste better. Like fresh out the oven burn ur tongue off makes food so delicious lol and add spicy on top of that and im in heaven! lol

|

7/18/2014 11:21 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Easy stuff cause my kitchen is small.

Grilling is a good time too. Fire it up and ride while it's cooking.

Nothing better than a good ol bbq. Whats ur favorite meal to grill dude?

also, u guys like stuffed burgers?
stuff a burger with some mozzerella cheese and jalepenos! Just make sure u close off the burger well if not cheese itll spill every where sad Happened many times to me... lol

|

7/19/2014 6:13 PM

pretty sure most chefs like to cook lol
just smoked some ribs, shits bomb
stuffed burgers are waaay to much trouble,just use it as topping

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/20/2014 8:50 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Easy stuff cause my kitchen is small.

Grilling is a good time too. Fire it up and ride while it's cooking.

ghostx720 wrote:

Nothing better than a good ol bbq. Whats ur favorite meal to grill dude?

also, u guys like stuffed burgers?
stuff a burger with some mozzerella cheese and jalepenos! Just make sure u close off the burger well if not cheese itll spill every where sad Happened many times to me... lol

Burgers, brats and chicken.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura