Any riders in NY want to get inked on a new tattoo show?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/29/2011 3:48 PM

I'm looking for riders who would be interested in getting a tattoo on Spike TV's new tattoo show, "Inkmaster." You would be getting a tattoo, free of charge, while being filmed on the show. I'm spreading the word because we're doing casting calls now. Here's some more information about it:

LOOKING TO GET INKED? TRY SPIKE TV
Open Casting Call Looking For Human Canvases For Tattoo Competition Reality Series

Are you all inked up and ready for your next big piece? Or, are you a first timer who has always wanted a tattoo, and now you’re FINALLY ready to take the plunge onto an artist's table?

If so, Spike TV wants to hear from you! We’re bringing together some of the BEST tattoo artists in the game for “InkMaster,” and we’re looking for people who want to be their next canvas! If you’re 27+, in the tri-state area, email us at inkcastingNYC@gmail.com with a description and a recent photo of yourself, along with an idea of the tattoo you want and why. Interviews will be conducted the week of June 27 in New York City. Filming will take place in July & August in the NYC area.

Spike TV’s “InkMaster” is the first-ever tattoo competition series that features some of the nation’s top tattoo artists on a quest to determine who is the best at their craft and win a huge cash prize. “InkMaster” is produced by Original Media, the production company behind “LA Ink,” “NY Ink,” “Miami Ink,” and “The Rachel Zoe Project, ” among others.

|

6/29/2011 9:08 PM

i'm 15 and live in texas but i want a tattoo. give me one on tv, you won't

|

vital's redneck

6/29/2011 9:16 PM

i want a huge veiny cock on my arm cumming onto my chest, can you do that?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/1/2011 9:27 AM

i want a tattoo of a chode on my forhead, with the balls tattood on my eye lids.

|

steazy

7/2/2011 11:13 PM

can you tattoo an elephant on my stomach and make my dick look like the elephants trunk?

|

/ / /M POWER (OO=[][]=OO) /O==[][]==O\

7/3/2011 12:59 PM

Looking in the wrong place...trying to find somebody over 27 on this website is a lot like finding a needle in a haystack.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas