Anyone else see this?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/16/2012 9:15 PM

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

1/16/2012 9:32 PM

wow, that is super fucked up. that really pisses me off. that asian kid wasnt giving up his backpack tho, hes got more heart than any of those kids, bet

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

1/16/2012 10:16 PM

man, i would give my left fucking nut just to have been there...not saying i would have taken them all down, but the first one i could get my hands on i would fucking rip his eyes out of his socket

|

1/16/2012 10:19 PM

i want to fight now

|

vital's redneck

1/16/2012 10:22 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

i want to fight now

im wearing headphones right now and i can hear my heart fucking pounding

|

1/16/2012 10:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/16/2012 10:26 PM

I hope everyone on here knows better then to do this kind of shit. This shit disgusts me and at the moment i wish to have magically teleported there at the moment this was going on and have smash every single one of those kids face against that brick wall. That asian kid has probably got more balls then me, especially after the fact that he didn't retaliate or lower himself to the level of these scums!

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

1/16/2012 10:48 PM

Btw, most of them are asian. Just a guess, the kid they were fighting is like right out of Asia and they're Asian-American.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

1/16/2012 10:52 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Btw, most of them are asian. Just a guess, the kid they were fighting is like right out of Asia and they're Asian-American.

You can totally tell they are even if they try to play it off with their nigga this nigga that. The person being attacked seems like a foreign exchange student or someone new to the states. If this goes viral that idiot who shows his face at 0:22 is going to snitch everyone out. I'm so angry i'm shaking.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

1/16/2012 10:53 PM

some people deserve to be jumped. He's not one of those people

|

vital's redneck

1/16/2012 11:00 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Night Light wrote:

You can totally tell they are even if they try to play it off with their nigga this nigga that. The person being attacked seems like a foreign exchange student or someone new to the states. If this goes viral that idiot who shows his face at 0:22 is going to snitch everyone out. I'm so angry i'm shaking.

Their names, phone numbers, adresses, everything. Is allllll over the internet. Check it http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/ok44c/asian_man_jumped_by_7_people/
They're sooo fucked.

|

1/16/2012 11:00 PM

shit like this is why i use to carry brass knuckles on me all of them bitches would have at least got hit once if i was there! if i could find out who they were id beat the shit out of them im pissed right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

LIFE BEHIND BARS

1/16/2012 11:01 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

some people deserve to be jumped. He's not one of those people

He's like, the exact idea you get when you think of an asian exchange student. He has balls though, if it were me I'd give them all my shit and gtfo.

|

1/16/2012 11:01 PM

rideallday661 wrote:

shit like this is why i use to carry brass knuckles on me all of them bitches would have at least got hit once if i was there! if i could find out who they were id beat the shit out of them im pissed right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There names are in the link i put up there.

|

1/16/2012 11:07 PM

Spenlard wrote:

There names are in the link i put up there.

i was just looking at it

|

LIFE BEHIND BARS

1/16/2012 11:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/16/2012 11:20 PM

Todd Ramos grey+black hoodie

Raymond P. white boy no mask.

Wesley Wu who deleted his facebook -grey hoodie, the main dude that kept hitting him

easley Wu little junior here, the big puffy jacket with fur hood + blue striped adias pants

Johnny Li, blue hoodie + blue snap back on,

Danny Hui dressed all black, northface jacket, black shoes

Ok guys the kid without the mask is not Ray Long... His new number is 773 563-0294

This needs to be known!

so its on here easy to find!

edit:Johnny J Li (773) 8231160 3518 S Paulina St Chicago, IL 60609-1228 Possible Parents to this offender: Wan S Lau (773) 8231160 3518 S Paulina St Chicago, IL 60609-1228 Chi Lau (773) 8231160 3518 S Paulina St Chicago, IL 60609-1228

|

LIFE BEHIND BARS

1/16/2012 11:22 PM

Gotta love the guys from anonymous for doing what is right.

|

1/16/2012 11:24 PM

Night Light wrote:

Gotta love the guys from anonymous for doing what is right.

most definitely, ima have all my friends call those numbers ahaha

|

LIFE BEHIND BARS

1/16/2012 11:30 PM

rideallday661 wrote:

most definitely, ima have all my friends call those numbers ahaha

I just got in contact with some old friends i grew up with who in in Chi Town. He was telling me that he hopes the cops get the kids before any of the gangs down there do because the video caused outrage.

|

1/16/2012 11:31 PM

It's getting deleted but tons of people are uploading it. Everyone download it and upload it.

|

1/17/2012 12:13 AM

Some of guys should go kick em shitless. Bet some of the folks on here live close

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

1/17/2012 1:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2012 1:01 PM

but when a karate instructor kills a retarded person no one cares. cool

i agree that these kids should be raped in jail, but stuff like this happens a lot with weapons, what makes this such a big deal? because its on video?

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

1/17/2012 1:09 PM

Dolphin wrote:

but when a karate instructor kills a retarded person no one cares. cool

i agree that these kids should be raped in jail, but stuff like this happens a lot with weapons, what makes this such a big deal? because its on video?

Yeah pretty much.

|

1/17/2012 9:32 PM

fuck yea. i live close. wade, roadtrip?

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

1/18/2012 11:29 AM

Shit disgusts me and I'm just very irritated of what happened.

It's spread all over Facebook and it pisses me off every time I see that title.

|