Anyone fix their own iPhones?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/23/2015 3:26 PM

Shattered my 5c screen yesterday planning on ordering a kit online to replace it myself tons of how tos on YouTube anyone actually do it before ? Any tips ?

|

9/23/2015 5:58 PM

I've done a few before, just get the right tools and follow instructions

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/28/2015 11:23 AM

I've heard doing just the glass, and not the lcd part is SUPER hard to do well.

I have a crack on my 6plus, and I got a screen protector to cover the crack from the Dollar store :D

But all in all, if I do anything, it will be a new LCD as well, to make it easier.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/30/2015 8:33 AM

The kit I'm looking at has the lcd and glass with new camera mic and speaker already all pre assemble ready to swap , getting used to these cracks but they are kind of annoying

|

9/30/2015 12:55 PM

eskimojay wrote:

The kit I'm looking at has the lcd and glass with new camera mic and speaker already all pre assemble ready to swap , getting ...more

Solid. I would be all over that, BUT it would be like 150 bucks, and local places can do it for me for 129.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/9/2015 10:13 AM

im 13 i can fix screens its easy

|