Anyone here paintball?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/31/2010 12:23 PM

I have a BT 4-ERC paintball gun, and recently we got a new house and the land is like 2.5 acres almost, and theres some deers once in a while. And i was wondering but are some decent type of paintballs that wont break in hopper? And if you paintball, what gun?

|

kobe bryant ready

1/31/2010 12:29 PM

I have 2 spyders and 2 pumps. I'll get more info on them after I pick them up from my dads house. I haven't played in a while, so I am not sure the exact models.

|

1/31/2010 12:32 PM

tippeman 98 custom with the camo detail. i havent played in a while. i really want to play again. to busy working full time and going to school full time also. as of right now i barely get time to ride.

any paint will do... paint does break in my hopper. it may break in the barrell though.

|

1/31/2010 12:33 PM

used to have a whole setup, but i sold it.
i had a smartparts epiphany with a 48/3000 n2 tank and a eggy 2 for speedball
and a tippmann 98 custom with a aftermarket barrel and a viewloader for woodsball

|

-My name is Kenny
-I live in colorado
-I <3 Park!!!!

1/31/2010 12:37 PM

It's funny that even mods post shit in the wrong section

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

1/31/2010 12:40 PM

Liam163 wrote:

It's funny that even mods post shit in the wrong section

To be fair I just started moving things I did not make a post about. Everyone is kinda use to posting stuff here. Yeah, I will be moving this and all other obvious non-bmx stuff to that section.

|

1/31/2010 12:42 PM

plus.. i think liam is talking about spikez who is the mod of the for sale section more or less...

|

1/31/2010 12:55 PM

kikcer2 wrote:

plus.. i think liam is talking about spikez who is the mod of the for sale section more or less...

He was I was just letting spikez know what was going on.

|

1/31/2010 12:59 PM

huh? And every shit paintball breaks in the hopper of mine. so far i used Winter balls and they dont break at all.

|

kobe bryant ready

1/31/2010 1:01 PM

spikez5 wrote:

huh? And every shit paintball breaks in the hopper of mine. so far i used Winter balls and they dont break at all.

so your baLLs break in the hopper or the chamber? what hopper are you running?

|

1/31/2010 1:03 PM

spikez5 wrote:

Electric hopper?
Don't shake it as much?

I have used walmart paint balls and never had one break in the hopper.

|

1/31/2010 2:53 PM

i have a proto slg with a redz pepper stick 14" barrel and a 43 cu n2 tank and the hopper i have is a halo v35 and i just use empire paint that works best for me

|

REFS: Spikez5(x2), Ivan, GString02 Willywangois2hip, NikPeterson, Harry95, Garyg5g4(The Black One), AndySubrosa09, Fucku2,Blake, Matt Ressler, ridehard93 Gsleeter94, jeff nazer, whoopsthatwasu, ayo its dill......
Add ME
WWW.Myspace.com/jonridesfit

1/31/2010 3:40 PM

use any kind of thick shelled woodsball paint and i got a nxt shocker almost fully uped and a proto slg with some ups

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

1/31/2010 3:49 PM

i have a spyder and a one n2 tank..im planning on getting another gun soon.

|

1/31/2010 4:02 PM

I think my cousin has the DM8

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

1/31/2010 6:32 PM

zach the retard wrote:

use any kind of thick shelled woodsball paint and i got a nxt shocker almost fully uped and a proto slg with some ups

where do you play dude? we should play sometime

|

REFS: Spikez5(x2), Ivan, GString02 Willywangois2hip, NikPeterson, Harry95, Garyg5g4(The Black One), AndySubrosa09, Fucku2,Blake, Matt Ressler, ridehard93 Gsleeter94, jeff nazer, whoopsthatwasu, ayo its dill......
Add ME
WWW.Myspace.com/jonridesfit

1/31/2010 9:01 PM

Zachy D wrote:

I think my cousin has the DM8

EGO is better tongue

|

-My name is Kenny
-I live in colorado
-I <3 Park!!!!

2/1/2010 4:13 PM

zach the retard wrote:

FlyOrDie711 wrote:

where do you play dude? we should play sometime

accurate and pbi but i dont play that much any more

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

11/16/2011 7:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/16/2011 7:05 PM

Old thread because i use your all mighty search bar so dont bitch /rant

anyway:

but i paintball. I used to play tournaments and quit and just recently got back into it, Ive dot the OG DYE Martix haha aka the dm3 empire halo hopper and a n2 tank. Thinking about getting a DM9. My favorite dye marker

|

Refs: 14
bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

11/18/2011 9:32 PM

tipman98 custom invert mini and a shitty spider

|

11/18/2011 9:37 PM

Got a smarts parts vibe fire bolt evo egg 14inch barrel with caliber sleeves from alien wear feather trigger n I'm working on getin a new moth board I also just got 2spyders for fuckin around

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard