Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

6/11/2013 7:27 AM

yep xbox just died.

|

Instagram: MrDannyLeo

6/11/2013 5:50 PM

madleo wrote:

yep xbox just died.

good, for some reason people clung onto it with an inferior setup and shitty thermal compound, along with raping disks

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/12/2013 12:12 AM

RIP Xbox One, 2013-2013.

lol jk it was an abortion

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/12/2013 12:17 AM

The ps4 seems cool, too bad all my money is spent and I have no money for games/systems lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/14/2013 1:17 AM

Four wrote:

The ps4 seems cool, too bad all my money is spent and I have no money for games/systems lol.

im just going to stick with my ps3... games are just gunna get cheaper lol

does anyone know if your psn can transfer from ps3 to ps4? thatd be mad cool... like transfering all your trophies and shit

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/14/2013 3:45 PM

Four wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

does anyone know if your psn can transfer from ps3 to ps4? thatd be mad cool... like transfering all your trophies and shit

It should just be so that you can sign into your account and keep your shit. But I haven't been watching that shit. All I know is Xbox is being completely raped by ps4..

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

6/14/2013 4:36 PM

Four wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

It does you keep all your trophies.

|

6/14/2013 5:18 PM

Four wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

I'm gonna buy a used one now that they'll be cheap haha. I play a game, beat it, play another. I don't play online, or take gaming serious so I could get a ps3 and a bunch of games cheap as fuck and be entertained for quite a while lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/14/2013 6:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/14/2013 6:11 PM

Four wrote:

I'm gonna buy a used one now that they'll be cheap haha. I play a game, beat it, play another. I don't play online, or take gaming serious so I could get a ps3 and a bunch of games cheap as fuck and be entertained for quite a while lol.

Yeah, i got sick of black ops 2 and sold my ps3. I dont like those fuckers that play online games.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/14/2013 6:15 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

Four wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

Yeah, i got sick of black ops 2 and sold my ps3. I dont like those fuckers that play online games.

I sold blackops 2 for the xbox. I still have it for the PS3 but my ps3 won't read my games. (blue ray drive is messed up) I miss GT5 sad seriously thought call of duty sucks no reason to sell your system though. Just should have played different games.

|

6/14/2013 6:18 PM

Four wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

I sold blackops 2 for the xbox. I still have it for the PS3 but my ps3 won't read my games. (blue ray drive is messed up) I miss GT5 sad seriously thought call of duty sucks no reason to sell your system though. Just should have played different games.

well i heard the were coming out with the new system so before word go around i sold my ps3 superslim for like 300 bucks lol.... best 300 bucks i ever made. Im actually gonna build a gaming PC isntead

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨