Asthma ?!?!?!?!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2013 12:16 AM

Almost all my cousins have it but haven't had an attack or used their inhaler in propably 8 yrs but I have to use mine at least twice a day how can I grow out of it???

|

7/30/2013 12:24 AM

Your body will do it *Maybe.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

8/2/2013 6:37 PM

keep exercising and pushing yourself, that's how some of my friends have done it

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

8/4/2013 4:12 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

keep exercising and pushing yourself, that's how some of my friends have done it

This, BUT GO SLOWLY.

Seriously.

Take your time. If you ride and start to have trouble, go easy on yourself.

I have heard taking deeper breaths when not exercising can help as well, but I am not sure how true that is.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/4/2013 11:29 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

This, BUT GO SLOWLY.

Seriously.

Take your time. If you ride and start to have trouble, go easy on yourself.

I have heard taking deeper breaths when not exercising can help as well, but I am not sure how true that is.

well yeah, I didn't mean balls out all day erry day lol

you just gotta consistently push yourself at a pace that's a little more than youre able to handle with no trouble and eventually your threshold becomes more, then you continue by raising the bar

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

8/5/2013 10:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/5/2013 10:49 AM

Taking deeper breaths does help if you can manage to breath deeper, It's a lung exercise Its another way to stretch your lungs. I had asthma until i was 12 . Doctor said im clear, thank god too because you cant join the military if you have asthma unless you arent inhaler dependent as of the age of 12. (i plan on joining the miliitary)

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/7/2013 4:09 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Taking deeper breaths does help if you can manage to breath deeper, It's a lung exercise Its another way to stretch your lungs. I had asthma until i was 12 . Doctor said im clear, thank god too because you cant join the military if you have asthma unless you arent inhaler dependent as of the age of 12. (i plan on joining the miliitary)

oh solid, I thought it just straight up barred you from joining

|