Beavis and butthead

Related:
Create New Tag

10/27/2011 7:37 PM

its back! Had to turn on piece of shit mtv for once. Episode want bad either. got a good laugh out of it, haven't seen the show since I was like 8 haha... my dad has a ton of them on dvd though... gonna have to watch those this weekend... Whatd everyone else think?

|

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)

10/27/2011 7:38 PM

fuck that was tonight?!

|

vital's redneck

10/27/2011 7:48 PM

yeah at 10 eastern time

|

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)

10/27/2011 8:07 PM

yeah, i thought its was hilarious!

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

10/27/2011 8:09 PM

cardambass wrote:

yeah, i thought its was hilarious!

Yeh dude! Is the next one next week?

|

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)

10/27/2011 8:15 PM

So fucking stoked over this! Finally some quality programing on MTV

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

10/27/2011 8:17 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

fuck that was tonight?!

Its on again later tonight, catch that one dude.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

10/27/2011 8:18 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

fuck that was tonight?!

Austin_Read wrote:

Its on again later tonight, catch that one dude.

what time?

|

vital's redneck

10/27/2011 8:24 PM

its on now.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/27/2011 8:24 PM

10 here im not sure what the time change is from here to tx so. And its on the HD mtv channel idk if that makes a difference or not. Just go on ur guide and see if its coming on later.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

10/27/2011 8:28 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

So fucking stoked over this! Finally some quality programing on MTV

Yes, first mtv show that ill watch more than once!

|

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)

10/27/2011 8:38 PM

So excited for the next one! Deffinately going to have to watch all the old ones this weekend!

|

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)

10/27/2011 8:44 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

THIS KICKS ASS!
|

10/28/2011 9:01 AM

i missed it. but i dont care, they wont be able to touch the old ones. i have all 3 mike judge box sets plus do america.
me and my friend brandon got nicknamed beavis and butthead by our freshmen english teacher cause we sat in the back of class next to each wearing band shirts and going off and talking hit like em.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

10/28/2011 1:33 PM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

i missed it. but i dont care, they wont be able to touch the old ones. i have all 3 mike judge box sets plus do america.
me and my friend brandon got nicknamed beavis and butthead by our freshmen english teacher cause we sat in the back of class next to each wearing band shirts and going off and talking hit like em.

i fucking love your sig. i had like almost all of that movie memorized word for word a few years ago

|

vital's redneck

10/28/2011 1:39 PM

i liked when they made fun of skrillex

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

10/28/2011 1:41 PM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

i missed it. but i dont care, they wont be able to touch the old ones. i have all 3 mike judge box sets plus do america.
me and my friend brandon got nicknamed beavis and butthead by our freshmen english teacher cause we sat in the back of class next to each wearing band shirts and going off and talking hit like em.

Idk i thought this new one was pretty damn good. I love how they make fun of teen mom,true life,jersey shore and pretty much all the gay ass shows on mtv.


porn porn porn porn....start up car...porn porn porn porn. fucking lolz

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

10/28/2011 2:01 PM

i'm watching it tonight!

|

vital's redneck

10/28/2011 3:29 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

Idk i thought this new one was pretty damn good. I love how they make fun of teen mom,true life,jersey shore and pretty much all the gay ass shows on mtv.


porn porn porn porn....start up car...porn porn porn porn. fucking lolz

porn porn porn porn porn porn porn, dinner with dad, porn porn porn porn porn porn porn porn porn

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

10/29/2011 8:43 AM

yesss its so good

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

11/1/2011 7:50 AM

i saw the werewolf one. the new episodes fucking suck. they dont have the same zing and beavis and butthead arent as dumb as they used to be. fuck whoever brought it back.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

11/1/2011 8:10 PM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

i saw the werewolf one. the new episodes fucking suck. they dont have the same zing and beavis and butthead arent as dumb as they used to be. fuck whoever brought it back.

I believe the creator of the originals brought it back... not completely sure though

|

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)