Been ages.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/28/2013 4:04 AM

Hey guys, havent been on in ages due to downhill and other hobbies. Whats been going on, who is this crazy clark dude?
It seems a few good members have left which is a shame. Anyway, i went for the first ride on my bike in like 6 months last night, felt really good. Plan on building some rather unique trails in the next few weeks. Ill post some pictures when we get going. Any way, inform me of what ive missed.

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

9/28/2013 5:00 AM

Welcome back dude, a lot has happened :

Sickdude is banned

Sunny.Jomofo is gone (sadly)

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy is gone too, he was a good rider but he was into all that 'conspiracy' stuff.

Sickdude and a few others 'trolled' here and all of the sections were fucked.

Chuck is a new mod.

CrazyClark is a troll (even though he denies it) he has the whole 'gay' gimmick.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

9/28/2013 5:17 AM

Glad to see that you Came back. Pretty much what kane said.
Sickdude posted a 180 clip that was removed, id like ti see it hah., it was pretty shit because of what members said.
And how Came that you ride your bike agaim?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

9/28/2013 5:36 AM

What's been happening, man? Glad to hear you're riding the BMX again. I didn't know you were into dh, you gotta post a pic of that thing. Some of those bikes are beasts man!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/29/2013 9:59 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Welcome back dude, a lot has happened :

Sickdude is banned

Sunny.Jomofo is gone (sadly)

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy is gone too, he was a good rider but he was into all that 'conspiracy' stuff.

Sickdude and a few others 'trolled' here and all of the sections were fucked.

Chuck is a new mod.

CrazyClark is a troll (even though he denies it) he has the whole 'gay' gimmick.

2 best things have happened, Sickdude was banned and chuck became a mod. FUCK YES. any way how was sickdude banned?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

9/29/2013 10:00 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

What's been happening, man? Glad to hear you're riding the BMX again. I didn't know you were into dh, you gotta post a pic of that thing. Some of those bikes are beasts man!

Congrats on becoming a mod, Ill post my dh in the bike check section

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]