Being "the other" dude

Related:
Create New Tag

7/26/2011 10:50 PM

Sooo i am in a relationship with this hot chick, but she is a total virgin Christian freak, so needless to say no fun for me(which sucks majorly because she literally has THE nicest ass i have ever seen). Recently i have been going behind her back and fucking this other hot chick (shes like 6.0 all legs and sexxy as fuck although not as hot as my gf). But she has a bf as well and knows about my gf. A part of me feels like a total asshole for doing this behind both her and my SO's back, but then another part of me fucking loves it. I mean come on, its thrilling, shes fucking hot and is giving me what my gf wont because of the religion thing .Soooo should i keep shagging her, or is karma gonna toast my ass?

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

7/26/2011 11:01 PM

lol keep shagging her and dump the other bitch unless she puts out

|

vital's redneck

7/26/2011 11:04 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

lol keep shagging her and dump the other bitch unless she puts out

put up pics of the chicks!!!!! then we will decide ha or just same as BLRBMX

|

BLRBMX "Dee hos you need to stop being so butthurt. It's vital, we're dicks. Get over it"
LEGIT guys tinybikeride33,Tcbmx,BEASTASSdick,milou,spikes5,Dee hos,BrokenBmx,Tito24,Aguers

7/26/2011 11:05 PM

keep doing what your doing,, which ever you think is right. i would of done the same thing if my girl were never to give me pussy but my girl love sex more than i do so we pretty much do it most of the time. i also believe in karma btw. if i were you i would convince your girl to have sex with you or any possible way to get her on her naughty side.

|

check profile for refs

email: r-alejandro-b@hotmail.com

7/26/2011 11:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2011 11:21 PM

Oh iv goten on her naughty side, i just have to be careful because she is 16 and im 18, so if i try to pressure her to much and her friends or parents find out, shit may just hit the fan. Also i MAY post pics of each later, ill sleep on the idea.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

7/27/2011 12:25 AM

Tell your girlfriend youre breaking up with her, but tell her WHY.
And the other girl, tell her no more unless she breaks up with her boyfriend and dates you?

|

7/27/2011 12:33 AM

Bmxmasta249 wrote:

And the other girl, tell her no more unless she breaks up with her boyfriend and dates you?

I wouldn't tell her you are breaking up with her because she won't put out. Lol.

@Austin_Read - How long have you been dating this chick?

|

7/27/2011 12:34 AM

Bmxmasta249 wrote:

RxGrimReaper wrote:

I wouldn't tell her you are breaking up with her because she won't put out. Lol.

@Austin_Read - How long have you been dating this chick?

But there's a limit.

|

7/27/2011 10:33 AM

so the christian freak wont put out til marriage? do you plan on marrying her? hah

|

refs: irideafly, mattjmuldoon (x2), JakeSalbert, aw1234512, lirider187, ecuadevil

bike check
bike check v2
bike check v3
bike check v4
bike check v5