|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/31/2013 8:14 PM

There is no fight in that video?

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

3/31/2013 8:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/31/2013 8:22 PM

No video, but my friend fucked this one kid up. The kid already talked shit on every biker in town and said a "your mom" joke to us when walking by us. we were sitting at our highschool btw. So he said the your mom joke and my friend chased after him asking wtf he just said and my friend throws his bike down like "WTF DID YOU SAY"

the kid's shaking and goes "If I say it will you let me alone? I said I fucked your mom."

not even a full second later my friend clocked him in the face and dropped the dude and starts hitting him on the ground. By now a coach who was teaching practice ran over and tried grabbing my friend as we all left, but she failed and her field hockey class tried swinging their hockey sticks at us haha. I got the hell out of there cause apparently the cops were already on their way and the kid was laying on the ground.

we made it about half a mile from there before hearing cop sirens, I look back and there's the cop so I booked it. Only one who went the way I did and met with 2 people I knew further away. Eventually a cop driving around found me and questioned me cause they already knew who my friend was since he went to the school. I didn't get in any trouble but did write a statement saying the kid started it (which he did) which helped my friend out.

|

3/31/2013 8:51 PM

bloghogs wrote:

There is no fight in that video?

Yeah, i know. I was just trollin' but people should post some fight's they were in and stuff here. That'd be funny/ Other fights tht are good.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/31/2013 10:01 PM

Lmao this shots funny. I like how they talk

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

3/31/2013 10:40 PM

|

vital's redneck

4/1/2013 5:57 AM

Zdeno chara vs David koci. Or Adam mcquaids fight against sutherby in the bruins/stars game with 3 fights in the first 4 seconds

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

4/1/2013 6:26 AM

my friend literally giggled and smiled when a boxer cranked him in the face... followed by him (my friend) knocking his face tackled him down and beat the kid until he screamed in a high pitched voice, it was hysterical

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "