Best friends girl i don't like her

Related:
Create New Tag

5/25/2013 5:44 PM

My best friends girlfriend has been texting me all day non stop not sure if she likes me but I'm not interested in her but I'm texting back to be nice what do I do ????????

|

5/25/2013 5:48 PM

Continue texting her and being nice? If it gets any further than friendly conversation don't do anything or it'll fuck up your friendship but make sure not to be an ass to her about it lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/25/2013 6:24 PM

this calls for a treesome mate.

|

5/25/2013 7:41 PM

I would personally stop texting her but that's just me

|

5/25/2013 8:33 PM

Tell your friend to kick that hoe to the curb. Or at least be a good friend and let him know. It may not be pretty if he finds out on his own, people all react differently.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/25/2013 8:38 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

I would personally stop texting her but that's just me

This, eventhough you may not be interested in her he wont know that and may get the wrong idea

That happened to me and my friend wouldn't talk to me after he found out, if you are going to text her keep it minimal

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/25/2013 9:59 PM

All is great advice ^^^ Although a potential cheater never likes to get caught in the act so be cautious about telling your friend. Cause when you tell him, more likely than not he'll confront her and she'll deny everything which will make you look like the one that wants to hook up with your friends girl.

Bottom line your walking a thin line and it can get ugly. If I were you i'd randomly stop txting her and make up stupid excuses maybe even drop my phone for a few weeks.

|

5/25/2013 10:05 PM

Break into her house at night and light her on fire.

loljk

just text her and be a friend but don't make it seem like you're into her so you don't accidentally lead her on ya know?

|

5/26/2013 9:09 AM

First, take screenshots, for proof, if you tell your friend or his girlfriend denies it, you'll still those pics. I know it sounds kinda paranoid, but it'll work. Second, you should tell your friend, don't tell him you think she wants you, just tell him she's been texting non-stop, make sure it comes out casual, that way there will less suspicion.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

5/26/2013 12:18 PM

Tell him she keeps texting you and show him your phone. He can handle it however he wants, personally i'd dump her, she shouldn't be texting other dudes behind his back in my opinion.

|

5/26/2013 1:58 PM

tell your friend. if he's cool with it then just be her friend if you want. if he's not then stop talking to her. i really don't understand why everyone makes a big deal about their girlfriends having guy friends though.

|

vital's redneck

5/26/2013 2:19 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

tell your friend. if he's cool with it then just be her friend if you want. if he's not then stop talking to her. i really ...more

BECAUSE..... it's human nature to want to fuck everything

Personally I wouldn't become friends with a chic if there was no sexual interest in it. I'd only become friends without sexual interest if she was really awesome, bout it.

|

5/26/2013 2:24 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Personally I wouldn't become friends with a chic if there was no ...more

I'm friends with plenty of girls I have no sexual interest in. In fact one of them is one of my best friends. It's kind of nice, because you get to know the person and it's normal hanging out with them because you don't have to try to impress them or anything.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/26/2013 2:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/26/2013 2:31 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

tell your friend. if he's cool with it then just be her friend if you want. if he's not then stop talking to her. i really ...more

Aav1996 wrote:

Personally I wouldn't become friends with a chic if there was no ...more

Four wrote:

I'm friends with plenty of girls I have no sexual interest in. In fact one of them is one of my best friends. It's kind of ...more

I just find it hard to deal with friendships..... yesterday I met up with an 8th grade bud I used to ride with and I guess I kind of realized I was the inconsiderate asshole without knowing it. I thought he was the inconsiderate one but shit gets confusing you know what I'm saying? Gets all complicated and stuff so I try to stay away from it maybe from the fear of it.

Random note there's this chic at my local store who's drop dead cute in my opinion but she's like 20 I think... doesn't really talk much but I guess it's kind of awkward. whenever I go buy shit and pass through her register I don't say a thing and she gives this low "hi".Talking to cute girls is kind of hard for me, I also believe she's dating a dude. You see I can be considered a late bloomer cause all of this shit is so fucking complicated to me.

So I basically give a big fuck you to any kind of relationship (even with my parents) don't really talk to them about much, but I'm trying to work on it.

|

5/26/2013 10:14 PM

My best-friend's girlfriend likes to text me and hangout with me.

She even invites me to parties even when her bf is not there (probably cheating with another girl, i should know. lol).

I know she kinda likes me and she's a great wing-man/person.

I got to hook up with some of her friends. hahaha...

Take no malice from it and just have fun, if she's trying to make a move on you, just say no and save your friendship.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

5/27/2013 1:20 PM

just stop talking to her

or like ask her why she is

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/27/2013 5:48 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Break into her house at night and light her on fire.

loljk

just text her and be a friend but don't make it seem like ...more

I would go with this... sounds the easiest out of all the ideas... jk just tell your friend and let him know shes txting you

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

5/27/2013 6:37 PM

just knock her out, tie cinder blocks to her feet put her in a trash bag and dump her over a bridge into water
problem solved

if her boyfriend asks what happened to her say you got her nice and wet and walk away

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/27/2013 11:25 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

just knock her out, tie cinder blocks to her feet put her in a trash bag and dump her over a bridge into water
problem solved
...more

Until the boyfriend wonders where his girlfriend's been, think! What you gotta do is tear her hair off before you dump her over a bridge & make it into a wig, steal all her clothes & then pretend to be the girl again. Granted, it will take a huge sacrifice on your part by having to go homosexual, but then you both win. You don't have her texting you anymore, he still has a girlfriend, and she's swimming pleasantly.

WARNING: This plan will ultimately fail if he decides he wants a child, as you, being a male, cannot give him a child. So many years or so down the road in life when he decides he wants a child, you're gonna have to wear a fake pregnancy belly thing & eventually steal someone's newborn child to convince him, otherwise you'll be found out.

|

5/28/2013 1:19 AM

Tell yo friend ye. Don't send smilies lollll.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert