Best hot sauce?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/1/2014 2:08 PM

So I'm hungover as hell and I remember before I went to bed I made some intensely brutal hot wings and barely finished them.....I remember this cause I rubbed my eye and it burns like hell right now

Who out there loves hot food and what sauce do you suggest I'm going to order some ghost pepper sauce soon and some more stuff

Also what's your heartburn cure?

|

1/1/2014 2:52 PM

The best hot sauce that you can get at a regular store would probably be franks or texas petes but theres this small store by my grandpas house that sells locally made stuff and they have this hot sauce thats fuuuucking amazing, whenever i go i buy atleast two cases but i haven't been there in awhile so im out unfortunately

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/1/2014 11:07 PM

Sriracha forever.

|

1/2/2014 12:45 AM

kylecarlson wrote:

Sriracha forever.

Ew.






I like tapitio

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

1/2/2014 7:47 AM

SIRACHA!!! LIKE A MILLION BURNING SUNS ON YOUR THROAT. BUT LIVE THROUGH THE PAIN. IT IS YOUR WEAKNESSES LEAVING THE BODY AND BEING REPLACED WITH THE POWER OF AN ALL MIGHTY ROOSTER GOD!!!

|

1/2/2014 8:41 AM

I get down with Sriracha on vietnamese food and whatnot, and I also use it in my chicken marinades sometimes.

That and Frank's are probably the best well-known sauces you can buy at any grocery store.

I've tried a bunch of different other hot sauces local to some areas or in-house hot sauces that are pretty good, but I haven't really kept track of them.

|

1/2/2014 9:51 AM

Mad Dog 357. It's 357,000 SHU's so its hot as fuck

|

1/2/2014 11:23 AM

Siracha is pretty good flavour but I find it kind it weak for kick.....right now I'm mixing Siracha with franks extra hot and mad dog inferno and my wings are turning out brutally hot...... Soon I shall build my collection of hot sauce one day I want to grow some ghost peppers

|

1/2/2014 11:25 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Siracha is pretty good flavour but I find it kind it weak for kick.....right now I'm mixing Siracha with franks extra hot and mad dog inferno and my wings are turning out brutally hot...... Soon I shall build my collection of hot sauce one day I want to grow some ghost peppers

That mix sounds awesome.

|

1/2/2014 9:00 PM

That mad dog inferno is pretty damn hot.....I hear a drop of endorphin rush is supposed to be like suicide

|

1/2/2014 10:01 PM

Heartburn: sleep on left side, sit up, milk is a short term fix but makes it worse ie producing more acid, zantac.


If youre talking about hot sauce sitting in your throat: milk

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

1/23/2015 5:52 PM

Just ordered 300 bucks in hot sauce , reaper sauces , scorpion peppers sauces , extracts , got some mad dog plutonium 9 coming , should make for some crazy wing nights

|

1/23/2015 6:20 PM

GThompson121 wrote:

Mad Dog 357. It's 357,000 SHU's so its hot as fuck

That shit is nuts. I made friend cry with that. He was not prepared LOL

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

1/23/2015 6:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2015 7:00 PM

I have a bottle of mad dog 357 ghost pepper edition at work eat it everyday with a breakfast burrito it's pretty good has some kick to it

Finished 2 jars of daves whole ghost peppers those are pretty damn hot but so good gotta order some more soon

|

1/25/2015 10:27 AM

There's a small restaurant that is a couple miles away from my house that everyone seems to love. They have amazing wings and amazing sauce as well.

I will eat any hot sauce though whether it's Frank's, Texas Pete, Tabasco, or even the stuff they give out at McDonalds and Sheetz.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

1/25/2015 11:13 AM

Stocksy wrote:

There's a small restaurant that is a couple miles away from my house that everyone seems to love. They have amazing wings and amazing sauce as well.

I will eat any hot sauce though whether it's Frank's, Texas Pete, Tabasco, or even the stuff they give out at McDonalds and Sheetz.

It's not a little known fact that the only flavor Will likes is hot sauce and Dr. Pepper.

He forreal eats everything with it haha.

But i don't actually like drover's wings that much, i wish they were crispier. The Hurt Me sauce is sex though. That shit on some wings is the best stuff in the world with some bleu cheese and then some ice cream because no matter what you're gonna throw up after or the shit will burn your bunghole.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/26/2015 9:50 AM

I use salsas when I want some kick. Never been big on hot sauce.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/26/2015 12:38 PM

Stocksy wrote:

There's a small restaurant that is a couple miles away from my house that everyone seems to love. They have amazing wings and amazing sauce as well.

I will eat any hot sauce though whether it's Frank's, Texas Pete, Tabasco, or even the stuff they give out at McDonalds and Sheetz.

MaximusBikes wrote:

It's not a little known fact that the only flavor Will likes is hot sauce and Dr. Pepper.

He forreal eats everything with it haha.

But i don't actually like drover's wings that much, i wish they were crispier. The Hurt Me sauce is sex though. That shit on some wings is the best stuff in the world with some bleu cheese and then some ice cream because no matter what you're gonna throw up after or the shit will burn your bunghole.

This is very true.

Dr. Pepper, Red Bull, Chicken, and Hot Sauce is all that I consume.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

1/26/2015 12:50 PM

I don't like all that spicy food. I love hotsauce with more flavor than spice.

|

1/26/2015 8:17 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I have a bottle of mad dog 357 ghost pepper edition at work eat it everyday with a breakfast burrito it's pretty good has some kick to it

Finished 2 jars of daves whole ghost peppers those are pretty damn hot but so good gotta order some more soon

http://www.armadillopepper.com/Daves-Private-Reserve-2013-Scorpion-Pepper-Hot-Sauce-PPS-DAVESPR.htm

|

1/26/2015 9:41 PM

I actually just ordered a bottle of daves scorpion pepper sauce , some purée scorpion pepper , daves private reserve 2 and 3 am , mad dog Carolina reaper sirracha , ca johns reaper sling blade and black mamba 6 get bitten , and some mad dog plutonium 9, should be here by the end of the week , going to be some ridiculously hot chicken wings in the near future

|

1/26/2015 10:49 PM

How do i make chicken wings? I want to crust some in hot cheetos and the others i want to marinade with hot sace

|

13 years old

1/29/2015 11:24 AM

Order showed up , daves ultimate insanity is damn hot almost had the effect when taking down a swig of moonshine then it gets really hot , at work now gotta try the rest when I get home

|

1/30/2015 6:50 AM

Got franks red hot yesterday and its good

|

13 years old

1/31/2015 8:28 PM

Just did a toothpick tip of pure Canadian crude 5 million extract .....30 minutes later my arms are numb, extracts not fun no flavour it just hurts , ca johns purée moruga scorpion wins flavour of the night

|

2/3/2015 7:55 PM

Eatin the hot stuffs fun...shittin it out...not so much!

|

2/3/2015 10:58 PM

Can't disagree with that ^^^

Fuck it though I want the hottest chicken wings I can find

|

2/4/2015 1:29 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Can't disagree with that ^^^

Fuck it though I want the hottest chicken wings I can find

There was a sauce around here that was actually banned and it had some ghost pepper in it i guess. Dumbass kids damn near killed themselves trying to drink it lol

|

2/4/2015 10:34 PM

I eat whole ghost peppers when I have them in stock their pretty good

I know theirs quite a few sauces you need to sign a waiver and be of age to buy

I've got a quite a few sauces now that if I tried to tip the bottle back and drink it all they'd deffinatly kill me

|

2/5/2015 9:04 AM

the source is pretty knar.

but yeah. theres a place called the pepper palace by me... they have hundreds of different samples and stuff to try. its pretty sick. see if they have a site or something to check out.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "