Best phone case

Related:
Create New Tag

4/11/2014 9:16 PM

So I've been breaking kind of a lot of my phone cases and think I should look into another one. Here is what I want in it: fits iPhone 4s, nothing big or bulky, something that won't break if it falls a couple thousand times (I drop my phone A LOT) and perferably something that has a flat surface that I could put some stickers on hah

|

My AWESOME Bike Check!!!

"I ride a little kid’s bike every day and would not want to do anything else with my time" -Aaron Ross

"keep your feet on the ground but keep reaching for the stars” -Brian Kachinsky

4/12/2014 3:01 AM

Griffin do GREAT cases, not very bulky but literally bomb proof.
But you should get this
Photo
Bulletproof iPhone case

Skip to 1:23
|

Bruh

4/12/2014 3:40 AM

I think that g-form does cases for that. THey are a bit expensive tho.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/12/2014 7:40 AM

I have a life proof case. I never found it to be too bulky and my phone has never broken or anything while in it.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/12/2014 7:47 AM

I got there otter box defender case, fall a lot on it and its still holding up good. Its thicker than the life proof

|

4/15/2014 10:52 AM

Life proof makes great cases, mines had held up fine to everything from falls to just beind chucked at friends

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/23/2014 6:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/26/2014 10:32 AM

Otterbox. Swear by em. I think they look like shit, but their warranty is basically no questions asked and the cases go for ever.

|

5/26/2014 8:54 PM

YoungSmiggle wrote:

Otterbox. Swear by em. I think they look like shit, but their warranty is basically no questions asked and the cases go for ...more

really popular over here , I know Gshock (The protective pad company not the watches) makes good ones too

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/27/2014 2:24 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

Griffin do GREAT cases, not very bulky but literally bomb proof.
But you should get this
Photo
Bulletproof iPhone case

Skip ...more

pussy shit. I bet it wont even hold up to a 7.62X54r.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/12/2014 12:51 AM

Photo

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

6/12/2014 11:30 AM

otterbox armor series. I have one and this thing is a fucking tank. kinda pricey but worth it. I've broken lifeproofs and defenders countless times before i got this one. unfucking breakable.
Photo

|

vital's redneck