Bitches

Related:
Create New Tag

12/4/2014 8:04 PM

Since this forum is a snausage fest, let's discuss the fine things that ruin our lives as men.

Anyone else get tired of dealing with these damn women that want asshole guys and can't get it into their heads that a guy doesn't have to be mean? Why do they always send mixed signals? These are the questions. Why am I asking all these questions that really don't have answers? BECAUSE GOD DAMN THESE HOES.

I'm honestly tired of these college girls being all indecisive and annoying and just generally bitchy.

Discuss what pisses you off the most about women. What can you do to get past these problems?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/4/2014 8:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/4/2014 11:49 PM

>be me
>forever alone, only into asian chicks with large noses
>random white girl comes up to me one day
>starts talking to me
>we talk for like 30 minutes, then she gives me hug before i leave
>she adds me on facebook, we message a few times
>start texting
>"you're attractive"
>continue flirting
>hang out the next day
>mentions she's a virgin like 10 damn times
>holds my hand constantly
>kisses me unexpectedly
>boldstrategy.gif
>i go to her house after school
>make out a little
>yolo.jpg
>takes tons of pictures of us together, posts on my instagram for #wcw
>change our profile pictures to a picture of us
>hang out again the next day
>writes long note in my phone starting with "this is your girlfriend"
>decide to go for dinner and a movie tomorrow
>wow, that's fucking generic
>texts me later that night saying "i cant wait until i can be your girlfriend"
>next day we go to chipotle, then watch shitty romance movie, she's on her phone the entire time
>don't pay attention to movie
>afterwords she says she just wants to stay friends despite saying she couldn't wait to be my girlfriend 24 hours before
>wat.jpg
>i go home, she texts me saying "i just want to be friends"
>bitch i get it
>change profile pictures back to one of just me
>she sees i changed my profile pictures
>texts me 4 times and calls me 7 times from two different phones
>ignore her
>she changes her profile pictures back
>she confronts me two days later, is still pissed, i pretty much ignore her, she's still on her phone the entire time
>claims i pay more attention to my phone than i do to her
>she's a fucking hypocrite
>i message a girl who knows her, tell her to message white girl telling her to change her profile pics back to one of us
>"we're just friends"
>areyoufuckingserious.jpg
>white girl texts me
>wants to come over to my house
>she comes over
>cuddling on couch, she spends the entire time on her phone, holding it in my face pretty much so i could see everything
>texting/snapchatting 5 different dudes including my friend david
>texting them like "when are you gonna ask me out on a date?"
>texts one guy "you wanna feel my legs?"
>he says "maybe wink"
>"you wanna grab my thighs and butt? wink"
>forreal.jpg
>she tells me she wants to go to david's house
>i tell her i'm not going
>"fine i'll go alone"
>"i wouldn't do that"
>"why not?"
>"i just wouldn't"
>"is he like, a rapist?"
>"maybe, i just wouldn't go alone"
>he isn't actually a rapist, but telling her he is was for his own good
>she drops it
>leaves
>i tell this story to a group of people i went to school with because it's fucking hilarious
>they all call her a crazy bitch and everything
>one of them adds her to the group chat, allowing her to see everything we said
>she gets PISSED
>calls me a dick
>says i'm a liar because i told them what she did
>texts me saying "you spread lies about me in the group chat"
>"why would you say that stuff bout me?"
>"danielle (girl in group chat) doesn't hate me"
>danielle messages me, saying she hates white girl because she's a crazy bitch
>rofl.jpg
>white girl unfriends me and i haven't talked to her since
>mfw

Photo

|

12/4/2014 8:33 PM

#jesseproblems

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

12/4/2014 8:50 PM

>be me
>be forever alone
>go through all of high school with only dating 2 girls for combined time of 32 days
>be very indecisive
>start to have feelings for girl you have been friends with for like 2 years
>decide to ask her out
>decide not to ask her out
>decide to ask her out
>meet other girl that you start to feel for
>decide to stick to original girl
>meet tall foxy lady
>be indecisive
>????

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/4/2014 8:50 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

>be me
>be forever alone
>go through all of high school with only dating 2 girls for combined time of 32 days
>be ...more

Solution: Foursome.

|

12/4/2014 8:51 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

>be me
>be forever alone
>go through all of high school with only dating 2 girls for combined time of 32 days
>be ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Solution: Foursome.

:x

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/5/2014 7:18 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Solution: Foursome.

You shoulda got your dick sucked dude.

Girls like that you just gotta take advantage of their short instance of where they like you. Haha In high school there was a girl who was really similar to that. Just gotta act fast

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/5/2014 7:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/5/2014 7:49 AM

This is super long and written wrong etc. whatever
This is after the Secret incidences
>Be mi
>Forever alone
>no gf in highschool at all
>only 2 gfs in jr.high and both were definitely not keepers.
>Just browsing my email
>"Your new pof matches for june"
>Whendidisignupforthis.jpg
>"She looks cute"
>click on it read and read and decide i might aswell message
>Message back and forth find out it likes music i had liked at the time
>Friend Kik's me another one of its dating profiles "Gore,Snuff, & Torture porn enthusiast"
>Google its name and like 4 profiles pop up
>Umm.gif
>It messages me "You know i'm transgender right?"
>Uhhh yea?
>Decide to meet it anyway because i had already wasted the time and i would be able to say i did this
>I say "On my way"
>25 mins later i check my phone "NO NO lets do it later"
>OK
>Wasted 10+ dollars in gas because i got like no mpg at the time
>"Mi mum has mi cleaning shit all day today are you free all day?"
>Sure
>Like 2:30 and it's like "I'm ready"
>"I might be dressed to fancy, this is how i dress everyday"
>well im in a t shirt and jeans and i'm getting gas
>"Haha Okie"
>roll up in the camaro
>10 mins later a creature walks out
>O FUCK WHAT HAVE I DONE
>Gets in
>as im backing out the knife in my center console thing & the one in my glove box make tons of noise
>"What was that?"
>"I don't know"
>"WHADDDYA WANNA DO?"
>This is fucking bullshit
>"I don't care"
>"I could go for some food"
>2 mins of driving 5 mph and it rambling about places
>I really want to kick it out at this point
>park at o'charleys and car starts to roll fast when i open my door
>It gives me this look
>Leave doors unlocked out of embarrassment
>I try to find some ass inside but its all older couples so its extra embarrassing to have an alternative tranny sitting with me
>Its looking at mi ass
>This is the most awkward thing ever, i start texting 10 of my contacts random shit
>"Do you know who Boxxy/Catie Wayne is?"
>"No"
>Now this has become even worse
>Never get the Bill
>leave like 10 or 15$ tip because i'm not waiting on change
>"Did you really leave your doors unlocked someone could steal it?"
>"I don't care" really not concerned atm
>Everytime it shifts from 1-2 or hit a bump i can see it bobbing its head
>"What do you want to do?"
>"I DON"T CARE"
>"Go to this park"
>GOD DAMNIT HELP ME JESUS
>Kids every fucking where and i know that they can tell it's a tranny and STARE SO HARD
>Sit almost off the damn bench trying to get away
>"Would you have to hide me?"
>Jarble of words basically saying "Yes but i don't want you to think that"
>"What do you want to do tomorrow?"
>"I DO NOT CARE" I was 99% sure i wasn't showing up next day
>I'm like "can i take you home?"
>"Sure but you aren't allowed in without my parents home"
>So we're 10 now i see. Not like i wanted to go in but the fact it said that.
>Drop off
>"Text me"
>Hellno.jpg
>Go on next street and roast the tires pretty good, felt so free at that moment
>Kids that stared are in the middle of the street
>Floor it
>Going 75 ish (in a 25) and almost hit one.
>Pull up at home
>It's almost 7 holy fuck this was a bad idea
>Wasted almost 100$ in gas and food money. 8 mpg ain't easy.
Next day
>Text saying i need to do this its not you its me Bs because it tried to be nice even though i was "Super awkward" to be around
>"Ok bye then?"
Weeks later
>4th of july coming home from fireworks decide to fuck with it and flatten its cars tires
>Stealth af
>Friend gets out and pulls a valve stem i think
>Get the fuck in
>Big black car in its driveway when we turn around down the street, it had to have seen us roll away
>They know
the past 5 months
>Tell everyone because idgaf and its funny
>2 friends call and text it nonstop fucking with it and it forgets everytime
>Friend offers it a record deal (its a musician)
>Calls 15 times in 3 days during the 4 hr school day we have
>hang up on it everytime and it still picks up

About a month after the original incident My "Tranny" starts leaking on my car and i change the damn gasket i thought was leaking twice,Bunch of shit happens, I blow a trans cooler line and leave a foot wide strip of it for about 2 miles until im nearly out, Car ends up Down the street from where the human Tranny lives, endless problems with the dealer. Coincidence? i think not

Every single thing it had on,mentioned,or liked i now can not stand because of the memories, i also run into trannies atleast once a week, sometimes multiple times a week, it sucks.

|


"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

12/5/2014 7:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/5/2014 7:51 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

>be me
>forever alone, only into asian chicks with large noses
>random white girl comes up to me one day
>starts ...more

6/10

Oops didn't mean to quote that

|


"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

12/5/2014 8:13 AM

Kokxxy wrote:

This is super long and written wrong etc. whatever
This is after the Secret incidences
>Be mi
>Forever alone
>no gf ...more

You have always had thing for trannies

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

12/5/2014 8:30 AM

tomdon wrote:

You have always had thing for trannies

I shouldn't have gone to meet it tbh. Or maybe i'd have been worse off if i hadn't. Never know everything is supposed to happen for a reason.

|


"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

12/5/2014 10:30 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

You shoulda got your dick sucked dude.

Girls like that you just gotta take advantage of their short instance of where they ...more

She wouldn't come near any of our dicks. sad She was like "I'm waiting for marriage" which is fucking retarded and she acted disgusted whenever we talked about dicks hahaha.

|

12/5/2014 12:44 PM

Relationships are overrated , it's all about the fuck buddies , no chains keeping ya down to one chick , no bullshit drama , girls can't stab ya in the back if ya don't give them the knife

|

12/5/2014 1:32 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Relationships are overrated , it's all about the fuck buddies , no chains keeping ya down to one chick , no bullshit drama , ...more

Only in Canada Bro. It never works out right down here...

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/6/2014 12:56 AM

socially retarded drunk punk.

only had one girlfriend. for a week. like ever.

fuck buddys have lasted longer.

i fuck everything up with everyone ever.

people like me die young and alone.

i accepted that a long time ago.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/6/2014 7:33 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

socially retarded drunk punk.

only had one girlfriend. for a week. like ever.

fuck buddys have lasted longer.

i fuck ...more

lol thats bad dude, just find a girl that wants to "fix you" lasts forever.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/6/2014 8:15 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

lol thats bad dude, just find a girl that wants to "fix you" lasts forever.

He needs to find a qt 3.14 azn gf.

|

12/7/2014 5:57 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

socially retarded drunk punk.

only had one girlfriend. for a week. like ever.

fuck buddys have lasted longer.

i fuck ...more

MaximusBikes wrote:

lol thats bad dude, just find a girl that wants to "fix you" lasts forever.

it aint that bad. I think folks like me don't have people.

it aint that bad, I mean, its not like ive only had sex with the one girl for a week.

and I think im the only man ever to pull a one night stand on a fixer. because she didn't end up wanting to be with me, because I needed to get my shit together hahaha

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/7/2014 8:54 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

He needs to find a qt 3.14 azn gf.

Words of a wise man.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/7/2014 8:54 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

it aint that bad. I think folks like me don't have people.

it aint that bad, I mean, its not like ive only had sex with the ...more

Ohh you still get your wham bam shabam on? You're fine.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/7/2014 10:31 PM

I fuckin had the lamest venting thread of my shitty dark feelings of my ex and her new bf and one of you fuckers sent her the link LOL . I was in a pretty bad place emotionally but I'm out of that place and honestly hope she does enjoy her new relationship even though it was my friend that I trusted .

Don't let women fuck with your head TOO much . And enjoy what you have .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/8/2014 1:04 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

lol thats bad dude, just find a girl that wants to "fix you" lasts forever.

sketchytravis wrote:

it aint that bad. I think folks like me don't have people.

it aint that bad, I mean, its not like ive only had sex with the ...more

MaximusBikes wrote:

Ohh you still get your wham bam shabam on? You're fine.

wel of course breh.

I mean I aint in a minute. but that's becsuse I haven't really cared enough to lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/8/2014 1:05 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I fuckin had the lamest venting thread of my shitty dark feelings of my ex and her new bf and one of you fuckers sent her the ...more

that blows, but is also kinda hilarious.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/12/2014 5:52 PM

Fuck relationships. Overrated. Can't trust like any girl anymore because they're all about "finding themselves and what they want in life" bullshit. Hit it and quit it. Lesson learned

|

Smoke Drink Die

12/15/2014 8:59 PM

Colonydirt94 wrote:

Fuck relationships. Overrated. Can't trust like any girl anymore because they're all about "finding themselves and what they ...more

whelp. lifes on par with this kid

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/16/2014 12:15 PM

Colonydirt94 wrote:

Fuck relationships. Overrated. Can't trust like any girl anymore because they're all about "finding themselves and what they ...more

sketchytravis wrote:

whelp. lifes on par with this kid

yes yes

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

12/16/2014 12:46 PM

UPDATE: Crazy bitch mentioned above has a boyfriend. His grammar skills fall even below her's, so it's a good match and I'm happy for them.

|

12/16/2014 12:55 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

UPDATE: Crazy bitch mentioned above has a boyfriend. His grammar skills fall even below her's, so it's a good match and I'm ...more

You don't sound happy, you sound jelly.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

12/16/2014 1:13 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

You don't sound happy, you sound jelly.

I'm actually very happy, anything to get me out of there. And OTK knows a secret. smile

|

12/16/2014 10:06 PM

dated this girl a few years ago and never did shit. we kissed but that was it. we broke up and she dated my best friend for like 2 years. me and the girl stayed really close friends. when they broke up i had to hear about how crazy both of them were and shit. started dating my girl and stayed friends with the first one. broke up with my girl the day before thanksgiving. called the old girl to see if she wanted to hang out that friday and she said she needed a place to stay that night because her parents kicked her out. she stayed over that night. she slept in my bed and i told her "sorry if i roll over and kiss you accidentally or pop a random boner" she said "it's cool you're a guy it happens" we cuddled and watched tv and talked most of the night. talked about different sex things we like. tried to get the booty but she wasn't having it. kissed her before i went to sleep accidentally then i rolled over and she kissed my back. i said "hey i felt that" and rolled towards her and she kissed me. we kissed all night. even saw her tits at one point BUT NEVER GOT IT IN she sent me a booty pic the other day tho

|

vital's redneck