He wants too?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/29/2013 4:20 PM

Nobody reads my sig?

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

4/29/2013 5:38 PM

you missed it because your a "late 2012" this happened like early last year. well bloghogs twin brother is calafia and they use to shred together, but over the years, bloghogs started progressing way past his brothers capabilities. so his brother thought he had to man up, and acted nice to become a mod just like bloghogs, and once he became a mod, he tried to delete and troll with bloghogs account to get him demodded, and banned. but it didn't work out so calafia killed himself, which became bloghogs victory, and thats whyy his signature says RIP calafia. DDUHH

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/29/2013 5:50 PM

Um,sure.Let's go with that.tongue

|

4/29/2013 6:18 PM

I thought that signature meant he murdered him. Probly got jealous about some super rare GT part or something. I don't trust this 'bloghogs' guy.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/29/2013 6:34 PM

I thought bloghogs were brothers. They used to ride everyday. But califlower sold his soul to the illuminati to get famous ( he turned out to be sponsered by dove soap and purell) but bloghogs just rode and through his riding discovered heroin. After living in a topsey turvey looping in and out of reality, always in his brothers shadow, he decided he wanted calafia dead. So he desguised himself as a hooker and waited for calfia to pick him up on the street corner. They made sweet love but califia didnt know he was making love to an aids infested hotpocked lodged in bloghogs gucc. 17 years later calafia died and bloghogs still kills people with the hotpocket technique

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

4/29/2013 6:38 PM

sickdude loses 20 cool points...

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

4/29/2013 6:46 PM

Im thinking 30 cool points.........

|

4/29/2013 6:49 PM

SickDude wrote:

I thought bloghogs were brothers. They used to ride everyday. But califlower sold his soul to the illuminati to get famous ( he turned out to be sponsered by dove soap and purell) but bloghogs just rode and through his riding discovered heroin. After living in a topsey turvey looping in and out of reality, always in his brothers shadow, he decided he wanted calafia dead. So he desguised himself as a hooker and waited for calfia to pick him up on the street corner. They made sweet love but califia didnt know he was making love to an aids infested hotpocked lodged in bloghogs gucc. 17 years later calafia died and bloghogs still kills people with the hotpocket technique

bro, stop with this bullshit story. mines not bullshit, its actually what happened

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/29/2013 7:14 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Im thinking 30 cool points.........

Its your call

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

4/29/2013 7:35 PM

Split the diff and say 25.

|

4/29/2013 8:11 PM

SickDude wrote:

dream wrote:

bro, stop with this bullshit story. mines not bullshit, its actually what happened

Fuck i didnt know i thought that was somekind of inspirational story... My bad

|

I ride for my papou.

4/29/2013 9:34 PM

Haha. Stories!

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/29/2013 9:48 PM

SickDude wrote:

Fuck i didnt know i thought that was somekind of inspirational story... My bad

You and your gay shit sometimes..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/30/2013 1:17 AM

Calafia is Bloghogs evil twin.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/30/2013 10:49 AM

andyferly wrote:

Calafia is Bloghogs evil twin.

this^ blogs killed him in an epic lightsaber /one on one bmx downhill race... i heard they battled while at a downhill park in a race, on bmx bikes

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/30/2013 10:50 AM

There can only be one.

|

4/30/2013 11:12 AM

bloghogs wrote:

There can only be one.

but two is always better

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/30/2013 5:43 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

You and your gay shit sometimes..

Fuck up.

|

I ride for my papou.

4/30/2013 6:02 PM

bloghogs wrote:

There can only be one.

handlebar-to-face wrote:

but two is always better

thats what she saidwink

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/30/2013 7:52 PM

I'm also bloghogs.

|

4/30/2013 8:07 PM

cky199 wrote:

I'm also bloghogs.

No way me too

|

I ride for my papou.

5/5/2013 5:23 PM

cky199 wrote:

I'm also bloghogs.

Well the GT logo is there so it must be you.

|

5/6/2013 6:22 PM

cky199 wrote:

I'm also bloghogs.

andyferly wrote:

And the whole Olympia wa thing lol

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/7/2013 9:31 AM

cky199 wrote:

I'm also bloghogs.

andyferly wrote:

Purple bike wrote:

And the whole Olympia wa thing lol

Haha yeah.

|

5/7/2013 11:05 AM

I guess I should be flattered.........

tongue

|

5/7/2013 4:51 PM

bloghogs wrote:

I guess I should be flattered.........

tongue

it was funnier when the calafia account had the old yellow avatar that was similar to mine, some people actually thought i was you hahaha

|