Bmx Related Tattoo Ideas

Related:
Create New Tag

3/8/2013 1:12 AM

I'm wanting to get a bmx related tattoo but I need some design ideas. Was thinking maybe the bmx bike logo from dishonour brand.

|

3/8/2013 2:00 AM

My opinion, most BMX tattoos end up looking shitty and poorly done/placed. Not worth it IMO

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

3/8/2013 8:52 AM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

My opinion, most BMX tattoos end up looking shitty and poorly done/placed. Not worth it IMO

+1. I'd be willing to wager $$ that you'd end up regretting it.

|

3/8/2013 12:46 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Get a real tattoo artist and spend some money. if you go cheap it will look cheap. I have plenty of friends with bmx tats and they look awesome.

|

3/8/2013 2:30 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Bmxican406 wrote:

Get a real tattoo artist and spend some money. if you go cheap it will look cheap. I have plenty of friends with bmx tats and ...more

This man. It's worth the money!

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/8/2013 2:54 PM

This would be so sick!Photo

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/8/2013 2:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/8/2013 2:59 PM

Eh... i've seen a few dudes with sprockets on their forearms or like 'stay fit'.. lol that shits kind of retarded. I like that image above that Sharpy posted. If you're gonna get one make sure it's some classy ass shit. Just something you can live with... and in good quality.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

3/8/2013 4:11 PM

BMXism wrote:

Eh... i've seen a few dudes with sprockets on their forearms or like 'stay fit'.. lol that shits kind of retarded. I like that ...more

lol ive seen quite a few shitty tats too, but i think if you find a good shop shitll look good

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/8/2013 6:27 PM

Someone on here had a tattoo of a tree sprocket

|

Phone # 925 353 6162
Bought from: hookjrclc, scramhype, tito24, howlerfbm, pavimo, bmxkitten, others
Traded with: Kroller, the Balt, trentydoo

3/8/2013 7:00 PM

Bmx-junkie wrote:

Someone on here had a tattoo of a tree sprocket

That's darrell (superstar_sk) and Blake (brokenbmx) has a t1 tattoo. They're both sick. Maybe your favorite brand logo?

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

3/9/2013 5:50 PM

a dick riding a bike....

|

3/9/2013 6:13 PM

Me naked on a bike. That would be awesome.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/9/2013 8:38 PM

If your names not Matthew Ressler, your BMX tattoo sucks

GOON SQUAD HALLELUJAH HOLLA BACK

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/10/2013 9:22 AM

been planin one of a just a solid black silouette of a bike on my ankle or somthin

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard